Newbie here and found my 1st Club- Help needed

1Mysteryman

Posted

Hey guys, Newbie here. 

Very new to the scene and am trying to get involved with like minded people and a real community. I am just looking at going to my first club and have found Club F in Stanley Co-Durham. Has any one been that can offer me some advice or feedback please?

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Hey Mysteryman, I have not been there, but like all clubs, ring them first for any hints about dress or activities, and turn up there with an open mind and a willingness NOT to participate but observe, the very first time.  Watching others is kinky in itself, but by watching you get to assess who the real players are in the crowd, and who might be the more relaxed ones for you to get to know the next time round.  

Posted

I've been to Club-F but not recently.

Aside from ad hoc events (esp on bank holiday months) they have 2 fetish/kink based events per month - the other events are all swinging

the fetish events are Dungeon Club which is one Thursday per month - an  DCPM (Dungeon Club Play Munch) which is a Play Munch one Saturday afternoon.

-

They operate on a membership/vetting process and it's usually easier to go along to DCPM first.  Whilst I hate to send people off-site the best way to reach to them is to contact FRISKEVENTS on Fetlife.

Tell them you're situation and that you wish to attend and would like approval for DCPM first.

-

The play munch - the main room is a more social area, there's usually a bit cake on the go - and it's a good way to meet people and I believe they usually have talks, demos or discussion groups.   There is a dungeon downstairs which is open and permitted to use - but of course remember if you're attending without someone to already play with that nobody will automatically leap up and wish to play with you (and likewise, if someone did - you don't have to play with them either)

The play munch has (or had?) no dress code - but the Dungeon Club is smart black minimum - some of their ad hoc events like Notorious are/were strict fetish wear.

Etiquette wise - everyone is just ordinary folk; mixture of people mixture of backgrounds - and of course just to be mindful of that.   

-

Neither event is overly busy which could be a good or bad thing depending on your perspective.  Although there are assorted reasons why I no longer go, it's something I did used to enjoy.