Snowballing

Amanda-Strange

Amanda-Strange
Posted

I have a fantasy of a woman coming round to have some kinky fun but she has just had a guy fill her pussy with cum and she wants me to lick her pussy. She doesn't tell me that her pussy is overflowing with another man's sperm and as soon as I open the door to her she takes me to the bed pushes me down. She is wearing a dress or skirt but no knickers as she has just had sex with another guy in his car. She lifts the dress ( or skirt ) and then sits on my face and tells me to lick her pussy and that she's not moving until she squirts. So I start licking and she decides to push the cum out of her pussy and into my mouth! It starts running on to my lips and touches my tongue and that's when I taste it and before I can say or do anything she tells me that she's just had a guy cum in her pussy and I will have to lick it all out for her and if I try to move she will fill a glass with the cum and pussy juice and *** me to drink it for her. So I stay and lick as the cum dribbles in my mouth as I start to get used to the taste she pushes again but this time a little too much and as a lump of cum drops in my mouth she accidentally pisses a little and tells me to drink it up otherwise she will get the guy who cum in her to join us and while she sits on my face she will make him ram his cock in my ass! So I drink it all and she screams with pleasure as she squirts the last few drops of sperm into my mouth. By the time I have finished I have got used to the taste of the guys cum and pussy juice. The next time she comes round she brings the guy and tells me that I am going to be swallowing his cum again only this time she wants me to lick her pussy as he fucks her and when he cums she wants me to lick her pussy so my mouth is open as the cum sprays over her pussy and into my mouth then she says not to swallow yet as she wants me to lick her pussy while his cum is on my tongue.  

Posted

You do realise that by the time she's walked from the car to your door, most of that cum has run down her legs?

Amanda-Strange
Posted

I didn't really think about that but thank you for pointing it out X

Posted

Perhaps she would let you lick her legs clean.

Amanda-Strange
Posted

She could push my head on the cum and make me lick it clean 😜

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, MsWhiteRose said:

You do realise that by the time she's walked from the car to your door, most of that cum has run down her legs?

Optionally she could have been walking on her hands......   skillful lady that she was ;)

...and would negate the need for going to the bed !!!!

Edited by callipygian
Posted

the easiest way, on this method - is it's less of a surprise because she just fucked me in front of you.

Posted

Hot but hard to fulfill to find someone to make this fantasie real..

Amanda-Strange
Posted
On 2/17/2020 at 4:36 AM, sexxyslut said:

Wow. Pretty hot actually

I'd love to do it with you