Punish me sir for I have sinned

Ravenmagik

Posted (edited)

Punish me sir for I have sinned

Brought down upon flesh like a strike of lightning, so quick was the cane the sensation enlightening, lost in the mists of *** versus pleasure, I'll remember this lesson for ever and ever.

As much as my brain wants it to stop, my pleasure screams out Sir you must not.

Down on my flesh whelts start to rise at the crack of your cane I begin to cry, teach me my master for I have sinned and I *** I won't learn if this doesn't sink in.

Grab hold of my pussy and don't let it go, Sir is giving one hell of a show.
My arse is now raw in this cold winter breeze his strikes at my skin leave me weak at the knees

Ridge after ridge layers my flesh, master has shown me that he knows what's best, don't question his orders or play hard to get, he knows what I need and I won't forget

Punish me sir for I have sinned forgive me for thinking that I could win
I've backed down submissive, I'm here to please
Justice is given not a hint of greed, Sir I am sorry this was my mistake my pussy is soaking and my body shakes, 

Thank you sir for for being firm for how else am I supposed to learn
Now it's all over my clothes rearranged Sir can I make you do it again..

By Ravenmagik

Edited by Ravenmagik
Word change
Posted

I was so intrigued nd excited when i saw another post written by you and of course, Excellent writing nd very relatable just like the others ive read written by you. Just like the time before again i must say, thank you for sharing your talent Raven im sooo looking forward to reading more of your work, soon i hope..[hint hint😉] lol
😊👏👏🥀

Posted

It’s extremely beautiful & intense the way you write Raven... I love it! Can’t wait for what you’ll deliver next. Thank you.

Posted
14 hours ago, justcurvysub said:

I was so intrigued nd excited when i saw another post written by you and of course, Excellent writing nd very relatable just like the others ive read written by you. Just like the time before again i must say, thank you for sharing your talent Raven im sooo looking forward to reading more of your work, soon i hope..[hint hint😉] lol
😊👏👏🥀

Once again thank you for your lovely words and support 🖤😍🖤 

I've just posted a short story so I hope you enjoy it x 

Posted
19 minutes ago, Maddieshires said:

Stimulating words. X

Mmm there's a word I enjoy... Thank you x 

Posted
14 hours ago, Kitten88-8607 said:

It’s extremely beautiful & intense the way you write Raven... I love it! Can’t wait for what you’ll deliver next. Thank you.

Thank you so much I am humbled by your feedback, I hope you enjoy the short story I just posted also x 

Posted
3 hours ago, Ravenmagik said:

Thank you so much I am humbled by your feedback, I hope you enjoy the short story I just posted also x 

3 hours ago, Ravenmagik said:

I’m sure I’ll love it Raven!