Looking for quality bondage gear

Posted

Does anyone know where I might find some quality bondage gear, whips and floggers? The ones I have found online are not made very well. I’m looking for bondage equipment that is strong and not easy to get out of. I notice allot of the bondage cuffs I’m finding are easy to get out of and I’m looking for some large floggers and whips of high quality. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. 💜

Posted

Hi, well, there is a German leather manufacturer i bought my hoods from......exquisite leather and a perfect fit, but they have some delicious BDSM stuff. 'McHurt.eu' is the site, take a snoop, best of luck! x

Posted

Etsy have some good sellers of well made products.

Posted (edited)

Google redline bondage he was in southern California I think his moved to Arizona makes custom leather bondage gear message me if you need more information

Edited by Docken
Posted
25 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Daisys Floggers.

yes - I recently bought some amazing things from her

(I say recently, October 2018 - eek - but they are amazing) 

Posted
Just now, eyemblacksheep said:

(I say recently, October 2018 - eek - but they are amazing) 

That's where i got the dragon tail whip for Pirate. It's absolutely beautiful!

Good quality, nice to handle, looks great too.

Posted
37 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Daisys Floggers.

10 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Y'all need to post some pics!

Posted
5 minutes ago, phoenyx said:

I probably should do some show n tell toybox pics at some point.  

Posted
11 minutes ago, phoenyx said:

5 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I probably should do some show n tell toybox pics at some point.  

I've just posted a pic of the dragon tail on my profile.

Posted

Firebirdleather.com
AnticipationUSA on Etsy

Extremeleather
Posted

I make a custom made stuffs. From leather of course. But I am in England.

Posted
7 hours ago, Leathergimp said:

Hi, well, there is a German leather manufacturer i bought my hoods from......exquisite leather and a perfect fit, but they have some delicious BDSM stuff. 'McHurt.eu' is the site, take a snoop, best of luck! x

@Leathergimp I just visited this website upon your suggestion and I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised with what I found. Such high quality items. I will be purchasing some new bondage gear from this company in the very near future. Thank you

Posted
8 hours ago, MistressTinaCDTV said:

I make my own, I own www.whippedandbound.co.uk all my equipment is made from finest quality English saddlery leather

Very lovely work. I love your flogger and mask. You are very talented. Beautiful craftsmanship. 💕

Posted
1 hour ago, Seduction said:

@Leathergimp I just visited this website upon your suggestion and I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised with what I found. Such high quality items. I will be purchasing some new bondage gear from this company in the very near future. Thank you

You are very welcome, my pleasure, glad you found some 'tempting' items, glad i could be of help, as you say, its hard to find quality these days. Although they can be sometimes a little more than you would wish to pay, however soooo worth it! Lets face it, you only get what you pay for, especially in our world! 

Posted

I visited Daisys Floggers website and I was very pleasantly surprised with what I found. Custom made floggers with your choice of beautiful vibrant colors and beautiful plus sized women’s clothing. Absolutely stunning. Thank you for your recommendations. 

Posted
3 hours ago, RAGgEdy_Ogre said:

Firebirdleather.com
AnticipationUSA on Etsy

I just visited firebirdleather website and all I can say is... WOW. Large exotic headdresses, it is a wet dream and one of my many fantasies. Such high quality craftsmanship on both their floggers and headdresses. Absolutely breathtaking. 😍

Posted
10 minutes ago, Seduction said:

I visited Daisys Floggers website and I was very pleasantly surprised with what I found. Custom made floggers with your choice of beautiful vibrant colors and beautiful plus sized women’s clothing. Absolutely stunning. Thank you for your recommendations. 

I had the pleasure of buying from her/them in person at London Alt Market so can vouch for the quality, for sure. 

Posted

Another great one id Paraphilia Toys.    https://www.etsy.com/shop/ParaphiliaToys

Posted

Happy to help. Im trying to remember a few more and will add them

Twosockets420
Posted

Seduction. Try SUb-shop.com

Posted

Daisys Floggers.

Sorry, is that a physical store?

Posted

Afraid not. 

She does bespoke stuff though and the website is good.