For you

Sn****

Posted

You are on all fours, blindfolded, bound to the bed. Feather tickler running all over your body, soft but firm hands touching you, caressing your skin.
Kiss on the neck, whisper in your ear asking if you are ready for what comes next.
Hands slowly tracing the arch of your spine from your neck down to your bum, firmly gripping it and then moving down again. Feathers tickling your inner thighs. You let out a moan, cannot contain yourself with excitement.
Suddenly you feel a finger inside you, then another. Your pussy now wet starts dripping all over them. I take them out, put them in your mouth so you can taste your cunt. Now its time to get the paddle out. Few gentle taps to warm up the skin. Icreasing the speed and intensity. You can hear the paddle making a swishing noise going through the air, hitting your skin with a loud thump. You start moaning again. Waiting. Your pussy juice running down your legs on to the bed. Your bum first tingling now starts to smart. You welcome the feeling and start to lose yourself in the rhythm of the strikes.
Not knowing if the next one will be gentle or full *** makes you uneasy but very excited at the same time. *** and pleasure intesifies. You can't tell the difference which is which.
Your bum now turns red and starts to hurt.
You try to fight and wriggle out of your restraints, knowing full well that this will only make me hit harder.
Finally you submit completely to me, being overwhelmed and dominated. Your will is broken but joy and warmth fill your body.
This is when i whisper in your ear: "Are you ready for more?"...

Posted

Have you been looking through my bedroom window that is exactly my scenario it's so exciting