Nipple piercing - The ins And outs

sl****

Posted

I plucked up the courage in February to get both my nipples pierced. It took me about 5 years to get the nerve. I don't regret it one bit. I'm now just starting to have some fun with them. Do you love or hate them? Any tips for those thinking about getting them done? Any questions or worries you have? If you have them what do like to wear in them or do with them? I'm keen to know. 😊

Posted
Have had both mine pierced for about 10 years maybe longer & I love them. Tips on anyone thinking about getting them done, shop around your local tattoo & piercing places or get a recommendation from a good friend who regularly gets pierced on where to go & make sure the place is REALLY clean & you get proper information on aftercare! X x x
Posted

I agree. I looked into 3 places before I had mine done. Went with Blue Banana. The local shop staff were really patient, informative and gave good advice. They advised bars to begin with till healed which took about 4 months. I then put in ball closure rings. At present I have Titanium click rings in. One bright purple and one green. I am just collecting some tiny silver charms to hang for fun. Then I can choose something that fits my mood or what I'm up to. So far I have a Xmas tree, spanner, saw, hammer, half moon, etc. What about you? 

Posted

I got both mine done at Newcastle Jewellers. I've just got bars in at the minute. Have been having a mini look about for other nipple piercing related stuff. X x 

Posted

OMG. I know I'm gay (well 98%) but didn't think I would get an urge to go nipple jewelry shopping with someone! Cool 😎