Piercings

Ca****

Posted

As a I slowly find new things that turn me on, as time passes, I begin to find new things that I never would have taken a second glance at before. Piercings, specifically genitalia piercings. As a community, what are your thoughts on genital piercings, for women or men? Is it sexy? Does it increase in your opinion the amount of pleasure received? Does anyone else have a piercing fetish? A perfect example is one of the women I dated had nipple hoops in, and it turned me on being able to gently tug on them during sex and eliciting a pleasurable reaction from her. So I did some research into body modifications, and there are women out there that get their pussies pierced in a way that they can lock their vagina closed. Would that be a plausible turn on, yes or no, and if not why?

Posted

Well I sure love mine (both) šŸ˜
And I love it on others as well šŸ˜‰

Posted

Yes I love piercings on women especially in the belly buttonĀ  I don't know why but it is the most exciting erotic things I adore

Posted

I dont mind admitting that when i got my nipples peirced i had such a rush.
I had my dick done 5 times down the shaft called a jaccobs ladder. I was basicly ribbed for her pleasures

Posted

Ouch. Piercings are ***ful.Ā  I have 17 each ear same in both ears . So my ocd doesnt kick in plus my bottom lip. But i hate getting them done. I just like the afterlook.

Ā 

Things i get asked

1 does it hurt.

Yes of coures getting stabbed with needles hurt.

2 do i set metal derectors of.

Never been near 1 so not sure

3 do i have any were lower pireced

No i dont and also getting lady bottom areas is against the law . Its classed as female genitalĀ  mutilationĀ 

Posted
Ā 

Ouch. Piercings are ***ful.Ā  I have 17 each ear same in both ears . So my ocd doesnt kick in plus my bottom lip. But i hate getting them done. I just like the afterlook.

Ā 

Things i get asked

1 does it hurt.

Yes of coures getting stabbed with needles hurt.

2 do i set metal derectors of.

Never been near 1 so not sure

3 do i have any were lower pireced

No i dont and also getting lady bottom areas is against the law . Its classed as female genitalĀ  mutilationĀ 

Only in england is lady bottom area ilegal

Posted

It appeals to me in theory, Iā€™d like to have my nipples pierced but theyā€™d take forever to heal!

Posted (edited)
Ā 

Only in england is lady bottom area ilegal

I dare say a test case will soon be bought, and I have read that authorities are questioning the blanket ban which includes genital piercings due to the 100s if not 1000s of women having them through personal choice, now I believe if you have them and have a medical you'll be put on victim of fgm list, a totally different issue. But yet men can still be circumcised or have genital piercings, and yes I know this is a different issue.

Edited by quietlysure
Missed words
Posted

I love the feeling of getting pierced

Posted
Ā 

I dare say a test case will soon be bought, and I have read that authorities are questioning the blanket ban which includes genital piercings due to the 100s if not 1000s of women having them through personal choice, now I believe if you have them and have a medical you'll be put on victim of fgm list, a totally different issue. But yet men can still be circumcised or have genital piercings, and yes I know this is a different issue.

Yes if you go to a drs or hospital appointment and they see your pirecedĀ  in your lady bottom area they have to report it even though its done because you want it. Yes your put on the fgm list.

Ā 

Ā Alot of pirecers refues to do it now. Alot have taken it of the list of things they will pirece.

Ā 

I dont see the problemĀ  of getting it done if you want it fone. I ageee fgm is extremelyĀ  evil. But you should have a right to be done.

Ā 

I also think circumcision should be bsnd. I think it should be a matter of choice

Posted

On the topic of circumcision apart from sometimes a medical for it, it is done for religious teaching reasons, but yet the last couple of times I've mentioned this elsewhere iveĀ  been called a range of things for questioning a similarity between this and fgm, as I've said I'm not saying that it's right

Posted
6 hours ago, quietlysure said:

On the topic of circumcision apart from sometimes a medical for it, it is done for religious teaching reasons, but yet the last couple of times I've mentioned this elsewhere iveĀ  been called a range of things for questioning a similarity between this and fgm, as I've said I'm not saying that it's right

Circumcision is normallyĀ  done as a baby and by a none medicale person if religious.Ā  Its done by a member of there faith.

Ā 

I agree it is a little like fgm both are doing things to peoples genitals and its wrong. Although fgm is alot wores i still agree both are extremelyĀ  wrong

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Female genital piercings are not illegal unless you're under 18.

As for the OP, i'm straight but prefer female piercings to male. I guess because i wouldn't be playing wih anyone who had them. I do love piercings and have a fair few myselfand do like most other piercings on anyone.

Posted

ActuallyĀ  female pireceings are ilegal in englandĀ 

Posted (edited)

Yup, 100% they are, though there are rumours that authorities are, well were looking into this aspect of it

Edited by quietlysure
Were not we're, for some reason phone keeps changing it
Posted

Under what law? I know you can't post links but i can't find any law that says they're illegal.

Ā 

Posted

So. I did some googling.

No. They're not illegal.Ā  But, it was only really last year it was cleared.Ā  Ā There'd been confusion for a few years before hand when the NHS was told to record any incidents of the piercings as being a potential FGM (which is illegal) case.

Scanning over a few articles; looks like this was an ongoing dispute between piercers and those who got it done consensual vs obviously concerns about FGM which is serious... and yeah, end product... not illegal if it's consensual.Ā 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 3/10/2020 at 1:43 PM, Hexy said:

I dont mind admitting that when i got my nipples peirced i had such a rush.
I had my dick done 5 times down the shaft called a jaccobs ladder. I was basicly ribbed for her pleasures

I also got a massive rush when I got my nipples pierced! Didn't help the rush that the women who pierced them was super hot šŸ˜šŸ”„

• 1 year later...
Posted
On 3/10/2020 at 7:20 PM, Spd69 said:

I love the feeling of getting pierced

Wow last march u was on ere yet u in a relationship oh no forgot u telling people u single