Photo Order

Phoenyx

Posted

How can I rearrange the order that my profile photos are viewed?  The page always wants to put the most recently added photo first, instead at the end of the cue.

Posted

I would have thought the only way to do this would be to delete all your photos then download in a certain order so they then can be viewed in a certain order.

Posted

You could try putting all of your photos into your secret gallery and then putting them back in to your normal gallery one by one in the order you want.  I am pretty sure I have done that before and it worked.

Posted
16 hours ago, PixieDust said:

You could try putting all of your photos into your secret gallery and then putting them back in to your normal gallery one by one in the order you want.

Unfortunately, that didn't work.  I was able put them into the secret gallery in the order that I wanted (remembering to work backwards).  However, when I again made them public, they all returned to the same bass-ackwards mixed-up order that I was trying to fix.  It truly does seem that the only way to fix this, is delete everything, and start over.  What happens down the road, if I wish to add another pic, and I want it at the end?  Or worse, in the middle?  I really hope someone from tech support or web development is reading this.

Posted

The only way is to get access to your webpage and edit it. Something I am not sure the guys here are willing to give you access