Shoulders....

Vi****

Posted

I love a man with firm strong shoulders.

Touching them. I could spend hours trailing my fingers over them. Over and over.

He can just pick me up as if I was fresh air.  Cwtch me and make me feel alive.   Shoulders.

A man, who when he is face down on the floor with his face turned to the right enjoys me stood on his shoulders with my other foot in his face....  

Yes shoulders really do it for me. 

My perfect man would have strong defined shoulders, he'd  enjoy my teeth sinking into them and my nails digging into them in moments of passion,  I've been reawoken ... it's all coming back to me, it's been too long. .I'm touching licking tasting his shoulders his hands would be on my feet, caressing each toe in turn. 

I'd be sat across him. Massaging his shoulders as his hands are cupping my feet as his finges circle the sole of each foot...

It's not to much to ask.....  I want it again.... and more 😉

Posted
2 hours ago, rubbersoul said:

Cwtch? you must be welsh ;)

No. Both my parents are. Sadly born and stayed in Bristol. 

The majority of my family live in Wales.

Posted
20 minutes ago, Sole_Fantasy said:

No. Both my parents are. Sadly born and stayed in Bristol. 

The majority of my family live in Wales.

Bristol is a lovely place but you cant beat the green green grass of wales xx

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Man3220 said:

Own me miss

Own you. Why would I want you?

Edited by Sole_Fantasy
***y predictive text on mobile 😂
Posted
2 minutes ago, Sole_Fantasy said:

Own you. Why would I want you?

I'm a good slave lol

Posted
40 minutes ago, rubbersoul said:

Bristol is a lovely place but you cant beat the green green grass of wales xx

100% adore all of Wales.   The beaches. The waterfalls. .... The small villages. ...  The relaxed feeling. 

Glasbury was perfect. Stopped and wadded in the river.  Breathtaking. I want to visit again when it's warmer.

I used to run across the old bridge in the mornings every Saturday for several months.  Such soul rejuvenating scenery, no matter the weather. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, Man3220 said:

I'm a good slave lol

Tell me something I've not already heard and put some effort in or don't bother. 

Posted
12 hours ago, tdavies said:

Im in lol 😊

In what?

Posted
5 minutes ago, Sole_Fantasy said:

100% adore all of Wales.   The beaches. The waterfalls. .... The small villages. ...  The relaxed feeling. 

Glasbury was perfect. Stopped and wadded in the river.  Breathtaking. I want to visit again when it's warmer.

I used to run across the old bridge in the mornings every Saturday for several months.  Such soul rejuvenating scenery, no matter the weather. 

Ive never been to Glastonbury. It was something that appealed to me years ago but these days its too commercial for my liking but saying that every year I watch the tv coverage with a few beers and tunes cranked up always wishing i was there while i bounce around singing lol I used to work near you in port bury docks bringing the ships in and out. 

Posted

Please read what I wrote. Glasbury in Wales.  Not Glastonbury. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, Sole_Fantasy said:

Please read what I wrote. Glasbury in Wales.  Not Glastonbury. 

Oops I was wondering why you mentioned Glasbury lol My mistake sorry 

Posted

Strong shoulders are a particular favourite of mine too.... broad, big, holding onto them, massaging them hmmmm.....