12 Weeks Isolation

Brittone2

Posted

Yesterday dinnertme i t was announced if you have..

1-Transplant-  ---- heart problems----low *** count(low immune system)

unfortunately my younger *** has all 3 and therefore has to be isolated/quarantined for 3 months

As of today I will writing down notes which will enable me to work off of a daily check list..

i thought I would post this here and I know there are some people in similar positions so if anyone is worried ,question or simply need a friend  there is somewhere 

Posted

I imagine there's going to be interesting time ahead.  I'm fully expecting further lockdown or restrictions in the UK and a lot of folk are certainly going to be spending a lot more time at home.

I've certainly noticed an increase in traffic on here during the day (I got made redundant just before all this started :/ ) and I imagine this will spike more.   Whether this is a lot of good folk with more time - or more curious folk.

There will certainly be a mixed bag.  It's interesting times.

Posted

I dare say it will be a mixture of both those that are new and existing members, personally I find it difficult to believe a medical system who even after a year turn round and basically say we can't find a cause or anything wrong so just carry on, let alone having to deal with the unemployed health assessment system......

Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I imagine there's going to be interesting time ahead.  I'm fully expecting further lockdown or restrictions in the UK and a lot of folk are certainly going to be spending a lot more time at home.

I've certainly noticed an increase in traffic on here during the day (I got made redundant just before all this started :/ ) and I imagine this will spike more.   Whether this is a lot of good folk with more time - or more curious folk.

Posted

Mate I am so sorry you were made redundant..It's always bombshell dropped on you don't see it coming before hand..You can always msg me if you want to have a chat

Posted
13 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I feel for you eyem- not in a  sexual way don’t be excited 😆! I also lost my job 2 weeks ago due to that idiot at N-10 who deserted  all restaurant and cafe without given the insurance back up.On top of that if the lock down happen it will be weeks before I find a new job and no kinky play either 😡🤷‍♂️
time to learn a new hobby or two 😂😂

Posted (edited)

Fabseverus I just hit the quote under  your comment ..Not a clue what that does..

First the panic buying,now we have the over 70's refusing to stay in

this Chinese

Flu hasn't showed its power yet...

Before anyone says it...no I'm not racist I just think it's hilarious

Ps  want to say hi to my new gay following but I'm looking for a Dominant Mistress and no matter how big your penis is that won't change..

Edited by Brittone2
Spelling mistake
Posted
55 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

f the lock down happen it will be weeks before I find a new job

pretty much all recruitment has frozen

and the job centre has closed

and the universal credit website is fucked

- yep, I'm massively going to be going OTT on freelance stuff :/ 

Posted

Hang 5 blacksheep there is going to be a big shift in this country soon because some of this 

behaviour in the supermarkets over toilet rolls is off the  scale..I mean that is a serious mindset problem..I think you'll find that a lot of the working population are being prepared fora change in their hours.Makes sure you get that jobseekers it's not a lot but everyone is entitled tothat

Posted

It’s not the flu- maybe this will help you understand why it should be taken far more seriously - written by a nurse (not myself)

Why Coronavirus is a bigger deal than Seasonal flu...

It has to do with RNA sequencing.... I.e. genetics.

Seasonal flu is an “all human virus”. The DNA/RNA chains that make up the virus are recognized by the human immune system. This means that your body has some immunity to it before it comes around each year... you get immunity two ways...through exposure to a virus, or by getting a flu shot.

Novel viruses, come from ***s.... the WHO tracks novel viruses in ***s, (sometimes for years watching for mutations). Usually these viruses only transfer from *** to *** (pigs in the case of H1N1) (birds in the case of the Spanish flu). But once, one of these *** viruses mutates, and starts to transfer from ***s to humans... then it’s a problem, Why? Because we have no natural or acquired immunity.. the RNA sequencing of the genes inside the virus isn’t human, and the human immune system doesn’t recognize it so, we can’t fight it off.

Now.... sometimes, the mutation only allows transfer from *** to human, for years it’s only transmission is from an infected *** to a human before it finally mutates so that it can now transfer human to human... once that happens..we have a new contagion phase. And depending on the fashion of this new mutation, thats what decides how contagious, or how deadly it’s gonna be..

H1N1 was deadly....but it did not mutate in a way that was as deadly as the Spanish flu. It’s RNA was slower to mutate and it attacked its host differently, too.

Fast forward.

Now, here comes this Coronavirus... it existed in ***s only, for nobody knows how long...but one day, at an *** market, in Wuhan China, in December 2019, it mutated and made the jump from *** to people. At first, only ***s could give it to a person... But here is the scary part.... in just TWO WEEKS it mutated again and gained the ability to jump from human to human. Scientists call this quick ability, “slippery”

This Coronavirus, not being in any form a “human” virus (whereas we would all have some natural or acquired immunity). Took off like a rocket. And this was because, Humans have no known immunity...doctors have no known medicines for it.

And it just so happens that this particular mutated *** virus, changed itself in such a way the way that it causes great damage to human lungs..

That’s why Coronavirus is different from seasonal flu, or H1N1 or any other type of influenza.... this one is slippery AF. And it’s a lung eater...And, it’s already mutated AGAIN, so that we now have two strains to deal with, strain s, and strain L....which makes it twice as hard to develop a vaccine.

We really have no tools in our shed, with this. History has shown that fast and immediate closings of public places has helped in the past pandemics. Philadelphia and Baltimore were reluctant to close events in 1918 and they were the hardest hit in the US during the Spanish Flu.

Factoid: Henry VIII stayed in his room and allowed no one near him, till the Black Plague passed...(honestly...I understand him so much better now). Just like us, he had no tools in his shed, except social isolation...

And let me end by saying....right now it’s hitting older folks harder... but this genome is so slippery...if it mutates again (and it will). Who is to say, what it will do next.

Be smart folks... acting like you’re unafraid is so not sexy right now.

#flattenthecurve #stayhome

Posted (edited)

Thankyou for this deleted member really appreciatethis...Also Thankyou to the Fetish Community Team for allowing me to post this...Even if you have had no ripple affect from this it won't be long now..I started by talking about my *** and her 12 week isolation ..

i was so stressed about catching it because she would have been exposed..

well she had  already self isolated before the announcement was made..I worked as  a full time career for 2 years I am mentally preparing to switch back in to that line of work depending what happens..this post is for everyone who uses this app ..If you have any worries air them here and you will get support/help

Edited by Brittone2
Forgot something
Posted

I think that the 12 week self isolation is just a start and that until this virus has cleared it will be extended. I feel sorry for those who have lost their jobs, it has happened to me a few times in the past so I know how it feels (11 redundancy notices in my working life of which 6 led to actual loss of jobs). I normally only go out socially about 3 times a month, but 2 of those times have been cancelled this month, and I think will be again for the next few months as well, and I think we'll have to cancel my 3rd outing as 2 of us have 90something relatives that we look after, and all of us are in our late 60s. So now I'm only going out to get the shopping, if I can find anything to buy that is the shelves were nearly empty this morning despite items being limited to a couple per customer. As to meeting anybody new for play, I don't think that is going to happen very quickly either. At least I have my vanilla hobby to keep me going, and sites like this to chat on.

And this makes AIDS seem like a minor cold. Keep safe everyone.

Posted (edited)

There's a full guide to social distancing on the government website if anyone's unsure who the 12  weeks applies to. Just search

Guidance on social distancing for everyone in the UK

Edited by Pervy_Paul