Isolation bondage

ja****

Posted
So I haven’t really done this type of bondage often, and wanted to know more about it.

From what I understand, some dom’s like to treat their sub like a slave or object they can put down and come back for later. Like putting them in a cage or stashing them in a closet or whatever.

It seems harmless and it make sense for the most part but from what I know, it’s considered dangerous or irresponsible to leave your sub alone while restrained and especially when gagged.

So is there a way to make a healthy balance of safety and pleasure or is it just a bad idea overall to leave a sub alone for long periods of time.

It’s happened to me once or twice and I’ve never really minded because I was comfortable and felt safe enough to not have to worry about it.
Posted

subs in any form of restraint or bondage should not be left unattended for any amount of time

there are subtle exceptions - say - a cage where there is free movement

but subs should not be left alone - it is very easy to *** (something which has killed more than one person left unattended) and of course any form of restraint can cut *** circulation or cause nerve damage.   Someone should be on hand to be able to do something about this immediately if there are any problems. 

People will talk up solutions about monitoring from another room but if nothing else even if their eyes are fixed to the screen it adds too much time before they can be able to help 

Posted
For my Dom, I had an emergency while he step out for a phone about 10 minutes into the isolation, lucky he leaves one hand loose, it is still tied up or whatever but loose that if he or I have a medical emergency that I am able to get myself out. I have hear of Doms giving their sub a knife to use when isolated so if they feel they need to use it that they can. Please just be careful because there are times where people have got seriously injured or dead due to this. Start with baby steps of bondage with a person and then once comfortable in the position and restricts then adding in gaps of time of the Dom leave every few minutes then increasing it. Do not jump into the deep end and start with a hour or so.
Posted
It's really up to the people involved. I'd be into something like this, not leaving someone gagged or tied but in a cage of sort for later.
Cheekysub247
Posted
I have been left unattended, its a personal risk ive taken. Anyone who has watched 'Geralds game' will know even attended doesnt mean safe.
Of course i dont recommend it to any one or suggest its in anyway safe to do.
Each person has to way up what risks they are willing to take, that goes for any situation in life.
I nearly got hit by a car a few months ago, it hit my leg but i still cross the road.
Posted
So there are things that can be done to make the one tied up feel like they are alone, open and close the door, turn the tv/radio on in another room, obviously would need to be blindfolded for that.
I always make sure I'm in ear shot.
I did leave someone recently cuffed, on her knees, cum on her face, whilst I went to the other room to go back to work.
I could here her, knew she was on a comfortable surface.
It all depends on what the sub gets off on though, and as always, trust is paramount.
Posted
This kind of fetish is really only meant for doms with dedication and good memory, and subs with strong mental constitution and some kind of emergency measure.
Usually it is smart to start with short stints of isolation, along with dietary and restroom changes, to adjust a sub to this kind of activity. But to really make sure a sub is safe, it is wise to never use highly constrictive restraining methods, never keep them still for too many consecutive periods of hours (muscular atrophy, joint problems and *** flow problems can develop), NEVER INTERFERE WITH RESPIRATORY FUNCTIONS, always provide food, and for those who are not well adjusted to being alone, always provide regular social interactions and exercise to maintain their health.
These next parts, your dom can pair with some kind of camera/monitoring device to ensure fairness and safety.
As for emergency contingencies, it could be as simple as a noise making device, a bell or air horn, to sort of "safe word" your way out of a ***ful or suffocating session; your dom will hear it if within range and know its time to help.
For more advanced practitioners, more physically able and experienced, a small blade taped to the hand for ropes, cords, tapes and zips; a key tied to the thumb for locked shackles or cuffs.
Solid and rigid lock ups involving a rod, stocks or structures will need specific contingencies based on experience with the equipment
Makeshift or homemade bonds depend on what methods they use; for example, those cheap cloth belts clothes stores sell with pairs of pants are excellent and tighten to more you pull on them, they key to escape those are slowly twisting the wrist and pushing to relieve the stressed fibers, then you can undo it with fingers.
Always use safety with these types of activities.
Posted
1 hour ago, Cheekysub247 said:

I have been left unattended, its a personal risk ive taken. Anyone who has watched 'Geralds game' will know even attended doesnt mean safe.
Of course i dont recommend it to any one or suggest its in anyway safe to do.
Each person has to way up what risks they are willing to take, that goes for any situation in life.
I nearly got hit by a car a few months ago, it hit my leg but i still cross the road.

Are you ok? How is the leg? I hope nothing serious! I cross the street like a Worry Wart!!😂

Posted
Wha do you consider a long time you obviously mean more longer than b overnight I’m guessing and there is a safe way of course like leaving your restraints loose to allow escape but ultimately we’d decide together in conversation before such play
Posted
2 hours ago, MrGivesaFuck said:
This kind of fetish is really only meant for doms with dedication and good memory, and subs with strong mental constitution and some kind of emergency measure.
Usually it is smart to start with short stints of isolation, along with dietary and restroom changes, to adjust a sub to this kind of activity. But to really make sure a sub is safe, it is wise to never use highly constrictive restraining methods, never keep them still for too many consecutive periods of hours (muscular atrophy, joint problems and *** flow problems can develop), NEVER INTERFERE WITH RESPIRATORY FUNCTIONS, always provide food, and for those who are not well adjusted to being alone, always provide regular social interactions and exercise to maintain their health.
These next parts, your dom can pair with some kind of camera/monitoring device to ensure fairness and safety.
As for emergency contingencies, it could be as simple as a noise making device, a bell or air horn, to sort of "safe word" your way out of a ***ful or suffocating session; your dom will hear it if within range and know its time to help.
For more advanced practitioners, more physically able and experienced, a small blade taped to the hand for ropes, cords, tapes and zips; a key tied to the thumb for locked shackles or cuffs.
Solid and rigid lock ups involving a rod, stocks or structures will need specific contingencies based on experience with the equipment
Makeshift or homemade bonds depend on what methods they use; for example, those cheap cloth belts clothes stores sell with pairs of pants are excellent and tighten to more you pull on them, they key to escape those are slowly twisting the wrist and pushing to relieve the stressed fibers, then you can undo it with fingers.
Always use safety with these types of activities.

This Man knows his way around a rope and gag reread this and understand this ain't no game these are our subs and littles lives in our hands let's not *** that power or use it negligently be safe and as always stay kinky family 😉 ❤️

Cheekysub247
Posted

@kiseu yes i was thankfully fine, they run a red light, just knocked me on the leg lol x x

Posted
I guess. Just don't gag. I do enjoy doing that btw. But I would keep my eyes on her. For me the pleasure is watching here bound not just leaving.
Posted
Yeah that's a whole different style lol any dom that wants that must be thoroughly vetted to make sure they're trustworthy enough. Personally I'd be damned if I'd let a mistress do that to me lol I've seen too many horror movies & kidnapping true crime shows😂 but hey, if you can find someone you trust, go for it👍🏻 I suppose some sort of camera monitoring would be handy just in case of emergency he'd be able to see your distress in case you were unable to communicate it.
Posted
5 hours ago, Cheekysub247 said:

@kiseu yes i was thankfully fine, they run a red light, just knocked me on the leg lol x x

Ok...🙏💖💖💖

Posted
I love being tied up, but the whole sub buzz would go away if I wasn't being touched, talked to, played with, etc in some way because I like my Dom in the room and actively playing with ne
Posted
Leaving someone (regardless their role) alone while restrained is extremely dangerous and it can cost someone's life. Experienced Masters and Dominants know that. Only inexperienced or ***rs would not take in consideration sooo many risk factors: a fire might happen; a nerve might get damaged in seconds, let alone during long period of times, if certain restraints aren't removed when some issue occurs; there might be other problems that might require immediate help.

There are too many people not seeing submissives or bottoms as human beings. There are many people, especially so-called "Doms", "Masters" or "Tops", who expect some of their fantasies to be fulfilled even if that means putting the other person in danger or possibly losing their lives. There are too many irresponsible people, who have no desire in assuming responsabilities even if that means putting others in danger, within this community.
Posted
Communicate with your Dom, they need to have experience with this, or they need to check on you every 30 min or so. Basically, checking that your circulation isn't cut off, and I would ditch the gag idea. Personally.
Posted
Bruh all I gotta say is don’t do anything with candles n restraints but some ppl left off to dangerous situations
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I see it as dangerous and they should not be left alone for extended periods of time. Check on them often and at least lesson the restraint on them.
Posted
My gals breast plate butt plug body shaper bra bodysuit collar corset crotch lock harness pvc thigh high boot ankle cuff vintage heavy wedding gown all cinched chained and locked. Sometimes they invite gurl friends to party and play and some weekends I'm left alone with texts that clue me to where the keys are
Posted
If your house burns down while you are out, then have fun explaining why you have a dead body locked in a cage next to your bed.