Menstrual fetish

Posted

I find face riding at this time of month  nice 😀. Anyone else into it?

• 2 months later...
Posted

im sory but i find this nasty i can not do anything when its ladys time. it maybe to do with my ocd with germs or fact iv been brought up for it not 2 b normal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Posted

Thank you for beginning this fetish stream. Personally menstrual sex is messy sexy fun. She didnt tell me. beforehand "Just dont look down" afterward

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Yes for a femdom to remove the tampon and inform me Im, going to chew it is extremely sexually exciting for me, 

• 2 weeks later...
Mollysdailykiss
Posted

I love period sex. I didn't use to as my first husband was all weird about it but a new partner changed all that and now I find it really hot

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 12/14/2018 at 10:39 AM, Mollysdailykiss said:

I love period sex. I didn't use to as my first husband was all weird about it but a new partner changed all that and now I find it really hot

Period sex has been the best so far. A casual friend got me into it and since then I always ask the woman if she is up for it. Most of them are unsure ( since they had never done it), but once they do, there’s no going back. 

• 6 months later...
Posted

My friend was at a night club and met a girl, they were getting on great and asked could he leave her home, anyway she said know, she was in her menstrual cycle, so not wishing to give up he said " that's ok, ime on my moped, if you want I can follow you🤔