Going barefoot

Posted

I love people who go barefoot regularly indoors and out. Personally I don't like to do either butmy barefootfetish is I like others barefeet. Do you like going barefoot and how often?

Posted

I love it barefoot fetish and going barefoot, message me for more details x

Posted

... and on sand!  What is it about that feeling!  ;)

Posted

..id' be more than happy to warm someones feet up ;)  and oil them and massage them........   how delightful would that be an fill my barefootfetish.

Posted

..and as for removing the 'heels' absolutely - after all there is always a reason for being.

• 1 year later...
RomanSoldier
Posted

I love unbuckling my sandals and going bare! barefootfetish? maybe.

• 2 years later...
Posted

I am always barefoot,shoes are not for me. barefootfetish big time. 

• 6 months later...
Posted
If I would’ve known how much damage your foot takes going barefoot I would’ve been more careful
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I'm not too crazy about it. Cause if the moment comes up I want clean gorgeous feet to play with and play with me. I think that barefootfetish sexy as hell

• 1 month later...
Igotsweetfeet
Posted

I love to walk barefoot in the grass on a hot summer day!! That’s the best

loveallfeet
Posted

Anytime I can! I love to sneak a barefoot session at work (work in an office) often time it gets me really hard

• 7 months later...
Posted
Women who go barefoot are sexy but it depends where they’ve walked. A little dirt is ok but if she’s been walking through dog 💩 or in a dirty basement they’re going to need a good scrubbing before they can go into my mouth. I imagine her feet would be rough and calloused too.