Stockings and heels

Posted

Stockings and heels are a man's fantasy. They dont empower me one bit. I can dominate in leggings and a tshirt. If I want to, I do.

Posted

Nope, I’m with @MsWhiteRose. I can be a Mistress in my slippers 🤣

Posted
On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 9:58 PM, MsWhiteRose said:

Stockings and heels are a man's fantasy. They dont empower me one bit. I can dominate in leggings and a tshirt. If I want to, I do.

surely not just men's fantasy,

Posted
On 4/3/2020 at 9:58 PM, MsWhiteRose said:

quite right ma'am, sexy clothes are not empowering- a dominant is empowered by their personality, a dominatrix and a submissive can wear the same things but how men lok at them changes

• 2 weeks later...
lovelyvaleria334
Posted

Hello handsome You look good. I'm Very much interested knowing more about you. I'm Valeria. Hope to hear from you soon

Posted
On 4/2/2020 at 4:08 PM, Brittone2 said:

For as long as I have been infatuated with women wearing black stockings and heels.It somehow empowers their sexuality ...

perhaps the phrase you were after is 'enhances their sexuality', few would deny that woman does not look more attractive in black stockings and stillies, but that's not empowering unless the Lady chooses to feel it is, empowering is the choice of the wearer, enhancing can be a second party's opinion as well