Missing Kink Friendships

Posted

I am missing friendship with individuals who are part of this fetish scene.No one seems to live locally to me. Just to be able to ring a friend.suggest...fancy watching a movie...a takeaway....or dress up  and go walkies...with someone who lives a few minutes away seems an impossible dream!

I do have friends who are very close....but what I miss most of all are kinky friends..Do I need to move from my lovely home or do I hope that eventually someone will contact me who is local to me?Are other members in the same situation, missing the ideal friendship..?..Cassie

Posted
I know just what you mean Cassie. It makes you wonder if there is anyone else out there!
Posted (edited)

Hi...it really is so difficult......whether it is because members are unsure how to go about developing a friendship ...not sure what to say ...scared of saying the wrong thing...I wish I knew..!..All one can do is hope that someone will have the courage to send a message...be honest...and not be offended if one declines ....there is a difference between an on line friendship....and a personal one.!...having said that...an on line friendship can develop into a personal friendship where both members are happy to meet and see how things workout.....!..I think I am going to remove quite a few of the message filters I had in place and see what happens...When I joined this website..I never thought it would be so difficult to meet and make personal friends. A friendship is not always about satisfying ones personal desires...Friendship takes many forms , and unless one is willing to make contact...one will never know what could of been..!..Cassie

Edited by Deleted Member
Added comments..!
Posted
Hi I feel the same way... although I am always busy and most of the fetishism people I know are good couples so they do their own thing.. I'm the only single. I do go to munches and various venues it just sucks sometimes going alone
Posted
To answer everyone on the topic... Yes there is someone out there for you and yes you can make friends in the fetishism world to go to vanilla venues too.... it's just a case of being at the right place at the right time. Online sucks too many wannabes and time wasters. .. if had mote success with munches... but not lucky enough to find a true relationship
Posted
On 02/12/2017 at 6:39 PM, Cassie34 said:

I am missing friendship with individuals who are part of this fetish scene.No one seems to live locally to me. Just to be able to ring a friend.suggest...fancy watching a movie...a takeaway....or dress up  and go walkies...with someone who lives a few minutes away seems an impossible dream!

I do have friends who are very close....but what I miss most of all are kinky friends..Do I need to move from my lovely home or do I hope that eventually someone will contact me who is local to me?Are other members in the same situation, missing the ideal friendship..?..Cassie

Hello Cassie34 ..I'm from Basildon I thought most ppl on here are from Germany your the first I've seen from Croydon ... Lol

Posted

Until you mentioned it...I never really thought about it..Despite all my posts and comments...giving the impression I am at ease with company..I too am quite shy...it takes alot for me to feel comfortable and relaxed in new company..! Cassie