BDSM Good morning Sir (short scenes I write for fun)

FoxRevontulet

FoxRevontulet
Posted

BDSM good morning Sir pt, 1

she tucks her knees under as she sits up stretching out. she looks over at his sleeping figure and smiles only to lean forward on the bed and press her lips to the tip of his morning wood that had poked her awake. The comely lass stroking up over the head and back down several times before licking the tip, tasting with her lithe tongue and swirling it around the head before pushing the tip into her small, warm mouth. she glances up to see if he has begun to stir from his slumber. seeing him asleep but breathing pattern changed she resumes, running her tongue under and around the head firmly before thrashing exemplary over the head briefly but roughly as one hand strokes the base of his cock and the other slides up his inner thigh. It is at this moment he jerks ever so slightly and his hand reaches to stroke her hair as he opens his eyes, blinking away the fog of sleep they lock eyes and his narrow and darken with desire, the corner of his mouth pulling up into a smirk as he weaves his fingers into her hair. she takes a breath and is gently guided down, gagging slightly as she takes him into her throat. the sounds of her sucking and swallowing echo through the quiet room as he feels her constrict on his cock. Her eyes begin to water as her lungs burn with a desire for air, he lets her up to breathe before pushing her down and trusting up into her mouth quickly. her surprised moan feigning protest muffled by his member provokes a groan from him. Happy to hear his satisfaction and eager to make him react more she bobs her head in quick deep succession eager to swallow his release.
(littlefox 1-15-20)

Posted

đŸ”„đŸ”„đŸ”„Â BDSM good morning!

Posted

Now I'm feeling hot and flustered loved every word of this BDSM good morning

Posted

This is a fantasy of mine to be woken like this for a BDSM good morning indeed!

Posted

Good job ! Amazing BDSM good morning!