Curtseying

Ky****

Posted

Does anyone else find the curtsey so erotic? and if so is it only while dressed as a maid, male or otherwise?

Posted

Yep totally,has to be the generic French maid with pull ups or ankle socks.some things are such a turn on that you wouldn't normally think,another is just a name.Certain Female names can have a profound effect.Ive been attracted to lasses before purely on name.

Posted
16 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Yep totally,has to be the generic French maid with pull ups or ankle socks.some things are such a turn on that you wouldn't normally think,another is just a name.Certain Female names can have a profound effect.Ive been attracted to lasses before purely on name.

glad someone else likes it, the feeling it gives me as a maid to curtsey on entering a room can't be beaten. although I've never worn ankle socks as a maid, must try it see if it makes me feel any different.

btw sir what sort of names enhance this effect for you, I always liked Alice as a maid despite preferring Kymberly as my day to day name

Posted

Ha ha ha Funnily Enough both Alice and Kymberly are easy on the ear 😁.Ankle socks with high heels are so hot.

Posted
20 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Ha ha ha Funnily Enough both Alice and Kymberly are easy on the ear 😁.Ankle socks with high heels are so hot.

any particular sort you can recommend please sir? really want to improve my curtseying 

TheAlphaSub
Posted

There is something subservient about it so yes if you have a dom kink it would be inherently a turn on

Posted
2 minutes ago, Kymi said:

any particular sort you can recommend please sir? really want to improve my curtseying 

Recommend?

Posted
1 hour ago, Donnykinkster said:

Recommend?

yes sir, what sort of ankle socks do you think best for a maid curtseying in high heels? please

Priscillass
Posted

I spent my school years in catholic boarding and courtesying was an unbreakable tradition. To think I was being trained for the kink life. The nuns would be scandalised. Ha ha

cautiousswitch
Posted

It's a proper act.  People who like high protocol scene probably appreciate it more.  It's also probably why a uniform of some sort makes it more appreciated, though a man curtsying may also be a *** thing because he's being made to do something girly.

I have never done a proper servant scenario (but wouldn't mind trying the dynamic out for a day), but if I did I would probably give the stiff butler nod when taking orders from my mistress.  Whether or not she would find it erotic who knows, but to me it would be more fitting for the situation so would make it more enjoyable.  

Posted
57 minutes ago, cautiousswitch said:

It's a proper act.  People who like high protocol scene probably appreciate it more.  It's also probably why a uniform of some sort makes it more appreciated, though a man curtsying may also be a *** thing because he's being made to do something girly.

I have never done a proper servant scenario (but wouldn't mind trying the dynamic out for a day), but if I did I would probably give the stiff butler nod when taking orders from my mistress.  Whether or not she would find it erotic who knows, but to me it would be more fitting for the situation so would make it more enjoyable.  

I wouldn't without my French maid's uniform in this 

Posted
6 hours ago, Kymi said:

yes sir, what sort of ankle socks do you think best for a maid curtseying in high heels? please

White with frills at the top.

Posted
13 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

White with frills at the top.

will look for some thank you Sir for your advice, do you mean pure white or that v pale pink that looks white at first glance?

Posted

Pure white but pale pink sounds interesting

Posted
23 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Pure white but pale pink sounds interesting

must order both, practice in mirror see if either makes curtseying feel sexier, although of course as part of maid's uniform its more important that those you are serving think it improves the curtsey

Posted
18 hours ago, Priscillass said:

I spent my school years in catholic boarding and courtesying was an unbreakable tradition. To think I was being trained for the kink life. The nuns would be scandalised. Ha ha

you make that sound like a bad/surprising thing lol, doesn't everyone like preaching to the perverted lol

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

The gesture itself has an erotic connotation when performed in any outfit. Depending on the look on the face, it can mean "I am at your service," or "Thank you for noticing me," or "Yes Sir, I will perform that task," or "I am giving you a glimpse of my thigh to entice you."

It is an amazingly erotic gesture when given the right look in they eyes, the right tilt of the head, and just enough of a knee bend + skirt lift + subtle, tiny, spread of the thighs to almost, but not quite display the panties.

Ant it is erotic irrespective of orientation. I have seen a cross dresser so absolutely spectacular at performing the traditional curtsey, that every head in the room turned. I knew the sweetest little gay guy, with the most incredible style of dress and manerism that the curtsey even gave me a boner. But my absolute favorite was Jasmine, the longest legs I have ever seen, dressed in an incredible period costume, literally stop f...ing traffic with a cutsey at the crosswalk.

Posted

@Masterswitch777 I like that, show just enough thigh to be enticing and hint at the panties, with a I am at your service, in any way look-magic, hope my curtsey's have the same effect on men as his did on you-afterall that's why I do them and isn't that something that needs to be serviced,

Kymi at your service sir