My photo was rejected from the competition and I don’t know why

Cr****

Posted

Hi, 

my photo was rejected from the current competition for not being ASFW despite it looking exactly like all the other photos in the competition that have been accepted! Help please?

Posted

Hello! 

Thanks for bringing this up – I think a few members are slightly confused around the rules. As competitions like this are rather subjective (and everyone's whip marks are different!), there is no absolute yes or no for many of the images. However, here are the basics: whip marks are fine as long as there is no visible ***. And light bruising may be permitted, but no heavy or deep bruising. 

I hope this clears things up, and any more questions hit me up! (pun intended)

Annalou <3

Posted

Hi Anna!

thanks for you reply,

There was no visible *** or deep bruising in my photos so this is why I was confused! 

Posted

Hey! Do you want to send it to me via private message and we can work all this out? 

Posted

Mine was deleted as well in comparison to a lit of the photos mine was tame I did complain and was told a lot shouldn’t of got through but on just checking there are still lots left that are heavily marked I won’t be enter any more competitions as this happens a lot lately with mine and have taken it personally

Posted

Lots of mine get refused too beau stupid system

Posted

Best just to post bruising pics on other sites, I've found, as this site is just too picky

Posted

Which is a shame, because a lot of subs are extremely proud of their marks

Posted
55 minutes ago, Myrtz said:

Best just to post bruising pics on other sites, I've found, as this site is just too picky

I understand there are rules around it and I respect those. 
But what I don’t respect is those rules being bent for some and others refused even when following them. 

Vandalslut
Posted
1 hour ago, Crushingallreality- said:

I understand there are rules around it and I respect those. 
But what I don’t respect is those rules being bent for some and others refused even when following them. 

This goes on all the time here - one rule for some, another rule for others.  The only way to get it sorted is to keep on the case with the moderators until you get fairness.

Posted

Fairness, is not really a word that this site understands or works towards - unfortunately!

Vandalslut
Posted
1 hour ago, MossyBoy said:

Fairness, is not really a word that this site understands or works towards - unfortunately!

And don't try Customer Support/Help Desk or whatever they call it -  when we asked for the same rights that other members here evidently had, we were threatened with loss of points and they refused to answer as to why this random application of the rules even existed. So much for standing up for yourself or a getting a fair deal. The only reason we're here is because we've met some very top rate people and most of those are also trying to get across the board fairness and consistence adherence to the 'rules'. And until the zillion problems get fixed, we won't be paying for a membership.

Posted
29 minutes ago, Vandalslut said:

And don't try Customer Support/Help Desk or whatever they call it -  when we asked for the same rights that other members here evidently had, we were threatened with loss of points and they refused to answer as to why this random application of the rules even existed. So much for standing up for yourself or a getting a fair deal. The only reason we're here is because we've met some very top rate people and most of those are also trying to get across the board fairness and consistence adherence to the 'rules'. And until the zillion problems get fixed, we won't be paying for a membership.

I am a member of another site, A**.com and it is even worse, that's why I am here more often these days, but this place really needs to settle for one standard, adhere to it, and become a lot fairer across the board.  There are far too many personalities here. 

Posted
10 hours ago, Myrtz said:

Which is a shame, because a lot of subs are extremely proud of their marks

of course, its one of the few times a sub can be proud, however, in some cases I understand why restrictions have to be made on moderated sites

Vandalslut
Posted
5 hours ago, MossyBoy said:

I am a member of another site, A**.com and it is even worse, that's why I am here more often these days, but this place really needs to settle for one standard, adhere to it, and become a lot fairer across the board.  There are far too many personalities here. 

I hate to think....agree with you on the personalities, especially the personalities who are catered to.

Posted
5 hours ago, MossyBoy said:

wonder if that's the result of different people moderating? what one person thinks is SFW another might not

Vandalslut
Posted
Just now, Kymi said:

of course, its one of the few times a sub can be proud, however, in some cases I understand why restrictions have to be made on moderated sites

There's nothing wrong with restrictions, as long as they are applied across the entire membership - not selectively.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Vandalslut said:

There's nothing wrong with restrictions, as long as they are applied across the entire membership - not selectively.

that's why I posted my second musing, wondering if its not a case of selective application more different people judging the photos, still annoying but but difficult to avoid

Posted

Personalities? Worse than actors, darling (with affected accent). The rule on not having personal contact info in your profile, is regularly flouted. When reported, it takes days, even weeks,before action is taken. However, this site generally, is much better than the opposition. If you want personalites, go to the other place beginning with fet, seems extremely cliquey; some egos are as big as mountains there.

Vandalslut
Posted
6 minutes ago, Kymi said:

that's why I posted my second musing, wondering if its not a case of selective application more different people judging the photos, still annoying but but difficult to avoid

All that's needed is across the board rules, no exceptions and those who make the decisions having a clear understanding of what those rules are.

Posted

Well here is a novel idea, with all the moderators here, if one disallows a photo, then the said photo is sent to 2 random moderators for their approval. Both of these random moderators either have to agree to ban or allow said picture.  If neither agree with each other, then said photo gets approved, over riding the initial knock-back. 

Posted

Hi all,

I hope you're doing well. Firstly, I would like apologise for any upset and confusion caused by this photo challenge, it has been a bit of a risk on our part allowing near-adult content for everybody on the site. It's true that as moderators, what one sees as heavy bruising the other thinks is milder, so there can be some challenges is getting an absolute yes or no for every photo. We are a group of human beings doing it, not bots – and let me assure you, we come from a place of open-mindedness and positivity about all kinks – but there are restrictions in place that make it hard to navigate photo challenges like this. 

I listened to community feedback in the past few Quarantine Munches about having more challenges that are specifically BDSM-focused. That's why I wanted to do whip marks, loud and proud! But if it is going to remain open to everyone, ie. non-upgraded members, we have to have these strict rules in place about what is and isn't allowed, in this case heavy bruising and branding, and visible ***. Like I mentioned, every whip mark is different, and it takes collective judgement to arrive at a final decision for each image. If you perceive the process as inconsistent or unfair, that is the furthest thing from our intentions. We are trying to serve you, our community, with these photo challenges. 

One idea we are thinking about is having some challenges open to everybody, that will be lighter on the hard kink and BDSM, and then some challenges only open for upgraded members who can enter all the naked, whipped, kinkified pictures they want! However, that would exclude many members, and we would rather find a way to keep it open. This challenge has proven that being more hard BDSM-focused in photo challenges may require such a tier system, though. As a small team of humans, it's hard to avoid slight inconsistencies due to the nature of the subject. 

The final thing I would like to say on a personal note is that the last thing I wanted was to make anyone feel unfairly treated or judged – I have loved looking at all the photos coming in, and it does not bring me pleasure to reject any. 

Stay safe and lots of kinky love <3