How do you like the feet you worship to look?

Ki****

Posted

For all you foot worshippers out there. What turns you on more?

Feet in shoes, socks or barefoot? ***ted nails or not? and if ***ted what colour do you like?

Posted

I LOVE nylons and bare feet; I can take toes ***ted or not- but when they are, I love french pedicures, and cherry red polish. 👌🏻❤️

Posted

Barefoot.

***ted.... to be pissy, sometimes some colours work better or not with the persons own style.

Posted

As above, colours to suit but bare nails are nice too.
Light coloured stockings, barefoot or wearing peeptoe heels

statictickler
Posted

I LOVE bare feet and sometimes stockings depending on the type (fishnets are my favorite but a rein***d toe will get me every time). Also, while non ***ted are fine, I need the toenails to be ***ted. Bright colors will grab my attention the most

Posted

I prefer barefeet, have to be ***ted, I like bold colours blue is one of my favs. I like toe rings too!

welshslaveboy
Posted

Love ***ted toes, plenty of jewelry, and love slightly long nails, not super long, just nicely shaped.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Nice clean shiny red toes in a nice pair of heels that show off the arch and toes 

Tommy_69316
Posted

Nothing better than soft, bare feet with red nails, my absolute kryptonite!

fixthefernback
Posted

Bare, more into non-***ted nails though.  Socks sometimes but depends on color.

• 4 weeks later...
Shervin-4393
Posted

Bare , big , soft feet with dark red toes are awesome for me. I can worship them for hours.

• 2 weeks later...
schmerz--dj
Posted

i like nylons, latex or bare....i also like red nail polish,  i prefer having to unwrap the feet before i can pamper them

Posted
On 5/8/2020 at 9:18 PM, Ticklish_Little_Bat said:

I LOVE nylons and bare feet; I can take toes ***ted or not- but when they are, I love french pedicures, and cherry red polish. 👌🏻❤️

Love red toes in my face

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Barefoot is my favourite and nails always have to be ***ted for me. Bright colours are best, I love reds and pinks but different colours suit different people. 

in terms of shoes, peep toes are amazing, as are wedges. Even sandals look great on the right feet! 

everyone has their own version of the perfect shoes..

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Bare, definitely. I don't really have a preference for ***ted or not, but the nails need to be trimmed and clean. Long toenails tend to turn me off. 

Posted (edited)

Well, I have only did this one time and it was nice. I did it to a 46 year old woman and she was a size 4. First, I prefer women's feet (sexuality doesn't matter). No corns, fungus, nor bunions. They must be nice looking, clean and bare. No nylons. I like any color. My favorite ones are French tips, pink, blue, black, dark green (I don't like red and orange), or leave them natural. They can smell a bit but pleasant aromas are nice. I don't care about the size but I like big. 

Edited by Deleted Member
To fix errors.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Personally I prefer stocking clad with ***ted nails. The Elmer Batters choice of stockinged model is exactly my ideal

• 1 year later...
Posted

Looking for some I can please, and of course take care of me. 

Posted

Would have to be nylon or bare foot.

I am a Dom but do have a weakness for very sexy feet

Posted
I love ***ted toes in black or red. I love smelly feet
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I like feet that are well cared for, I like bare feet with high arches and my favourite pedicure is a french pedicure. I feel weak when seeing a woman dangling her shoe, I find that very sexy

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I like well looked after and soft feet, my favourite pedicure is a french

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I like them clean well taken care of! Barefooted, ***ted nails the most, would have to be black, navy blue, or any color really
Posted
I maybe the odd one who enjoys stinky feet n don’t mind some hard skin when I worship barefoot