Looks or feet?

welshslaveboy

welshslaveboy
Posted

So, one thing i've often wondered was, would you rather your partner be really good looking, but with ugly feet and non foot fetish or fetish interest at all, or be not great looking but with super sexy feet and real interest in foot play and BDSM? Obviously I know it's what inside that counts, but yeah, always wondered!

Myself, I've always had partners who have been sort of in the middle, apart from my very first partner who really let me go to town with her feet, why i finished with her I'll never ever know!

Posted

Despite my fetishes, I'm a sucker for a pretty face.  I can love feet that are not the most aesthetically pleasing to me if it's about the person rather than the feet.  

I think I've probably spent more time in relationship when kink wasn't a major part than when it was.

Posted

I've always wanted to be with a foot fetishist! Sadly everyone I've been with hates having their feet touched etc! I'm jealous of those of you that have that outlet!

Posted

Well, for me, pretty feet enhance the overall beauty. So, I'm not solely into feet. I also look at the woman they belong to. I see her as a whole.

Posted

I have limited my foot play to stiffness reduction, or possibly reflexology to loosen the feet. With the relaxation going through the body, as limited to Tender Loving Kindness. As for foot files, slow and easy allows the sensation from callus removal with foot lotion afterward. While impact play, are often for genital flogger use, ***d up to precisely contact portions of the foot-bottom.

As for DS/SM this dominant suggest and hints at possibilities, when using a Tender-Loving-Care (TLC) approach. Lighter-weight precision items, such as a riding crop, for repetitious light contact, from wrist flex or even flexing the crop for the return barely perceive impact for mental emphasis. This emphasis is often for neighborhoods, where everything deviant is considered ***.

With my living in Military-Approved housing, while on disability the military-definition of potential *** is the locally-en***d community standard. Along with the United-States Army defining what is non-standard practices, so my non-standard practices have be Federally-Documented as Above-Top-Secret in the area of DoD related direct involvement. I know of the ***, but fetish is an undue interest in things so someone doing this topic as "welshslaveboy" might have a mild-fetish instead of a non-fetish.

Those strict standards, are a terrible item, but with the federal government strict definitions of Fetish, transgender, and even transsexuality occurs. Then these definitions run straight against those out for special program en***ment, that are taking loose definitions. With in the middle of fetish or not a fetish, indicates actually a degree of fetish involvement, that can easily be avoided for mission-readiness.

• 2 years later...
Posted

I had a one night stand once with not so attractive girl ( she was milf with nice body) . She got me in bed with her just because her feet were so hot looking. I couldn't resist.