Passion

Posted
3 minutes ago, Jinxy said:

Another possible option to incorporate both the passion and submission is to talk with your new Dom about ways in which he can restrict how you're allowed to show your passion. For example, maybe you're allowed to initiate and kiss but you aren't allowed to touch until your Dom let's you.

This is great advice! Thank you. I just need to find a patient Dominant because the last two I’ve come across haven’t shown that and it’s ended before it started 💗

Posted

I know it can be frustrating. Hang in there!

Posted
On 6/2/2020 at 4:09 AM, little_dark_princess said:

So this has been playing on my mind a lot lately and is actually quite an embarrassing subject to approach but here it goes! 

I'm quite a passionate person in general, be that in person or in writing. I’m passionate about BDSM, work and life in general. I’m also quite passionate when it comes to sex... I love to straddle and kiss aggressively although I struggle to be passionate and submissive at the same time with a new Dominant. It’s almost like I freeze and become a fumbling mess forgetting how to serve. This was never an issue in my long term D/S relationship where sometimes I’d even playfully take the lead... sitting on his lap as if to say ‘I’m ready to be used Sir.’ However I just can’t seem to find that balance with new endeavours and this leads to being unsatisfied by all parties.

HELP; if you’ve seen my sexual submissive passion send her home 😂

💗

Princess, I don't see any real problem here.  What I see is that with your first dominant, there was a lot of time spent on getting to know each other as you were lead/guided into this lifestyle.  It was done at a pace that you were comfortable with - coming from the vanilla to kink, and because of the time he took and patience he showed, it was easy for you to relax, albeit with degrees of trepidation, but for you it was probably a very natural progression.

What you have highlighted in your post, is more that there has been none, or very little, of that initial getting to know each other process, compared with your first time.  I don't see you doing any of the above things as anything other than a sub wanting, almost desperately, to please her sir.  That is just something that needs to be tempered and fine tuned by the dominant you have at the time.  We all know every relationship has different dynamics happening, and your situation, I believe, is just needing that process fine tuned.

Can I ask, given your family/work time constraints, what is the duration of your play sessions and their frequencies?     

Posted
11 minutes ago, MossyBoy said:

Can I ask, given your family/work time constraints, what is the duration of your play sessions and their frequencies?   

12-13 hours

Posted

Princess, I am guessing that the frequencies of your sessions is governed pretty well by your work commitments, and that when you do manage to have a session, you have a fair degree of urgency build up within you.  You crave to be used and to please your sir, to almost let the world go by with not a care in the world, other than to please, but in the back of your mind you are always governed by time.

Once again, I don't see a real problem.  It is that your sessions are too infrequent and your need to please is so strong coupled with that knowledge of each other, or should I say the lack of knowledge causes things to be thrown out of kilter.  Girl don't panic over it, just take your time.  You get to know him, and make him get to know you as the total submissive who aims to please, not just be a stray fuck that he gets to use when he feels like it.  There are many out there who would jump at the chance to have someone like you.

Posted

Princess I have had both the pleasure of reading your replies in the forum and bantering on occasion in the lobby in passing, So not to put to fine a point on it, you are one smart cookie hon.

I think that is not only amazing, but as a sub who is happy to share her authentic self you are one hell of a catch. Now this not just pointless flattery it is going somewhere, honest. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

There is no reason not to take the lead or to be your passionate self and I can tell you why as well. That gives your Dominant an opportunity to let you feel him reinstate his Dominance if he wants to. If he does not want you on his lap it is the perfect excuse to stand you back up and tell you to ask for permission first (or whatever).  Taking initiative will never threaten a strong Dominant it will give him a chance to move you from your Alpha head space to your submissive head space.

Unless you subspace as soon as the two of you are in that scenario, and I will go out on a limb and guess it takes a while to get into the zone. The the initial Princess is your Alpha wall that you have every day, once your Dominant has got past that and your dynamic is then in a state of flow. 

In short do not stress it will be counter productive, be passionate and show him how much you want him. If he does not want you to he will tell you and that can have its advantages to. ;)