Playing with marbles

Arbeit

Posted

Merry Christmas to all!

I recently asked stuff about insertion play and I'm back again with that in mind.

In your experience or knowledge, is it safe to put glass marbles in a girl's vagina?

Thank you :')

Posted
Make sure to check the glass for any chips or heavy scratches that might cause damage and be sure to clean properly first, but you should be fine inserting standard size marbles or larger. Get a count, before and after!
Posted
Not sure about safe , but cold glass sounds kinky 😜
Posted
16 hours ago, Sugarray said:

Better with large beads on a string. At least you know that you have got them all out.

20 minutes ago, Vermin666 said:

Not sure about safe , but cold glass sounds kinky 😜

18 hours ago, MistressLagertha said:

Marbles made of a denser material such as actual marble might be a better way to go. Anything glass needs to be toughened glass and checked regularly etc.

21 hours ago, Cade said:

Make sure to check the glass for any chips or heavy scratches that might cause damage and be sure to clean properly first, but you should be fine inserting standard size marbles or larger. Get a count, before and after!

Thank you all :)

Posted
You can. I was going to suggest that as an alternative to the balls on a string. If you do put them in a condom, add a little lube inside with them. This makes them slip and slide easier, creating a more smooth experience internally, from my observations. Likewise, a little cold/heated water can be added to create a temperature affect.
Posted
As an aside, I prefer ball bearings to marbles, personally. They also come in a variety of sizes, and because they are typically steel, can handle temperature and pressure better than glass. Likewise, there's an awesome affect when you pass a magnet over the abdomen with a handful (or few) inserted.
Posted
Mmmm definitely talking my language cold glass , cold metal it must be xmas!!! 😜😜
Posted
4 hours ago, Cade said:

You can. I was going to suggest that as an alternative to the balls on a string. If you do put them in a condom, add a little lube inside with them. This makes them slip and slide easier, creating a more smooth experience internally, from my observations. Likewise, a little cold/heated water can be added to create a temperature affect.

This is what we're going to do, thank you so much 👍

Posted
3 hours ago, Vermin666 said:

Mmmm definitely talking my language cold glass , cold metal it must be xmas!!! 😜😜

As a switch (dom in this case) I'll enjoy watching her tremble under the cold touch 😍