Dirty Little Slut 2

Posted

Another writing assignment, please bare with me.

"Spread your legs, start rubbing that cunt through your panties."

Was this to be her nighttime ritual? Allowing him to command her into uncomfortable or humiliating situations for his own satisfaction and her own frustration? The entire day had been spent slightly on edge from the lack of "finality" of the night before. A small part of her wondered, if she was good and did exactly as she was told, would he allow her to finish tonight? Sure he hadn't commanded she be permanently unable to choose when and if she came but he would be upset to hear she had finished herself without permission, and as much as it ***ed her to admit a part of her desperately wanted to be a good submissive for him. Under the safety of a blanket making the ordeal feel ever so slightly less revealing, she slowly slid her hand down and cursed herself for already being as wet as she was. 

Trying to word as gently as she could to ask a question without giving him further ideas, she expressed not knowing if she would be expected to not finish another night, hoping without saying that there could be some possibility he may allow her that mercy. 

"I decided. Do not cum without my permission." And with a simple few words her dreams were dashed. He had confirmed so simply that there was not a chance she would have that level of basic autonomy. He had said so plainly, so easily, that her body belonged to him. Choosing so definitively what happened to her was not of her own choosing, why was this exciting her? Why did she hope to earn the right to do what she desired, what could stop her from doing as she wanted? She knew that she could disobey at any time but no cell within her wished to contradict him. As terrible as it would be to have many nights as without conclusion as the night before, to betray his order felt a thousand times worse. Only a moment later his clarification came in: even the base coverage of the blanket was too much, that must be removed as well.

Only a few moments had passed when her cunt began to ache, begging for more than the previous night. Knowing entirely any request for mercy would go unheeded but clinging to a hope for his kindness to prevail she asked how long she were to suffer on this night. 

"Depends on my enjoyment, of course."
"Then I'm not sure how long I can stand you enjoying it"
"It amuses me to have you so exposed. So laid bare."

The reminder ***ed her. Lying alone yet feeling as if all the world could see her. Laying uncovered except for the panties he wished her to wet, her every movement dictated by the next message he would send through, she had never felt so *** with only one other person in the world even aware of her predicament. Her clit now hypersensitive from how she felt once again she hoped to gain mercy, and once again without a second thought to her *** she was reminded what happened to her body was no longer her decision. Attempting to placate the beast holding her body hostage she used sir, hoping to indicate the position he was in and please him with such reverence. But he was not pleased, rather angry now for a purpose she had yet to divine. 

She had only meant it in respect, as children are taught to use it with elders, but she had not earned the right to address him in such a way. Surely something as familiar as Master would not be allowed, but even the thought of calling him sir excited her. So many had requested or even demanded it from her, but she withheld any such title to find someone worthy. And now she had offered something as simple as a sign of respect and it was rejected. Was she to earn that as well? What in such a relationship was going to be freely given, or was it all going to have to be clawed away as her dignity was being ripped from her? 

Another report requested, she was required to state how wet she had gotten. The crotch of her panties had been wet for so long she knew he would make her admit it, but being required to still dug at her. He must have found himself bored with such a level, should she have tried to use more vulgar language? He rather seemed attracted to the idea of her innocence, aroused by the idea of taking someone so inexperienced and humiliating them with how much they enjoyed all he did with them. Using some sort of language to say "i wish you would fuck my cunt" would have sounded so unnatural coming from her he would have laughed the moment he heard it, treated her like a child rattling off words she didn't understand but heard the big kids using. 

But while she was focusing on not allowing the aching for more to distract her, or rubbing to closely to the clit her lips were slowly parting to reveal, he had devised another step in her ***. He requested another update on how uncomfortably wet she had gotten, and when he had gotten it instructed to slightly push her fingers inside herself and tease her cunt. She felt her heart rise up for a moment, that dastardly thing called hope arising once more that she may be allowed to finish. One simple fact rose to once again crush that hope: he had not said to remove her panties. He was always deliberate with his wording, sure to leave no chance for a misunderstanding. He wasn't offering a chance to take a step towards her release, he was informing her that her body hadn't gone through enough. 

Tenderly she moved her hand downwards once again, holding it high enough to leave no chance she might accidentally touch her overly sensitive clit. Carefully she set her fingers to the opening and slowly pushed the cloth of the panties inward. Immediately what had been bated breath became a sharp exhale. Her body welcomed the stimulation and jolted towards it in an attempt to gather more. A few more times she attempted to follow her instructions, at first her entire body seized up, only to shudder and jolt at the sensation. Reporting ever obediently she had hoped he may move on and no longer *** her to violate her body in such a way. With a short command he required the juices be rubbed across her face. Was this a consistent way he preferred to demean her? Was this a fetish all on its own? She didn't need to understand, she needed to follow his orders.

The entire process made her feel strange in a way she couldn't place. To gather the fluid she had leaked. To rub it across her face. To report to a stranger she had done such a disgusting thing they had ordered on a whim. For all she knew he had only asked to see if some confused little girl would follow such a strange command. Or he had given the same order to a dozen other young women to see who he could use. She had to ask herself what she had even gotten from the experience, being too nervous to ask if she is even allowed to masturbate and knowing she was not allowed to cum, why did losing such easy physical pleasure excite her? Why was she playing his game? He requested another update, but what was she expected to say? She felt used and disgusting? She was aroused somehow, despite it all? Somewhere she had lost her pathetic whimpers, although she had been too lost in the process to know where. 

He had ordered a return to rubbing her aching cunt, and she wondered how pathetic she must seem preparing to beg a stranger to be merciful when effortlessly she could end all of it, yet she wanted it to be his word to do so. Her body had begun to rock under the touch, her clit more prominent and more difficult to avoid. Finally she found herself unable to stay quiet and she asked ***ly if her pleas for mercy were even of use. Without even seeing his face she knew he smiled. She knew he enjoyed her suffering. He allowed her to stop rubbing long enough to taste herself and come up with a description of the flavors.

The smell made her uncomfortable, and a vague memory of it disgusting her when she tried to masturbate as a ***ager came to mind. At the time, with a very limited understanding of sexuality, she had reasoned away the disgust as God's way of making sure women don't masturbate. Would he laugh if he knew such things? Would he think of her as more innocent, be more eager to corrupt her, or be quicker to write her off as a silly child? Her ***age years were not all that far behind her, was her youth something that attracted him or something he was willing to overlook? 

She didn't want to try it, but she wanted to please him. She wanted to be more than some silly child playing grown up. If something so simple stopped her then how could she hope to do half of the things he wanted from her, or half of the things she had fantasized about and been too embarrassed to tell anyone. As they entered her mouth she thought there must not have been enough. There wasn't a flavor, just slime, a bit of salt to it, but it were as if water were sludge. Is this what all girls taste like?

He was not happy with the answer, or perhaps saw an opportunity for more suffering. It would be far more accurate if the juices were from deep inside herself, so her new task was to slide her fingers over her clit and as far inside of herself as she could. His carefulness to include her clit made her worried there was more suffering for it in store, but as she was told she slid her fingers downward, her body temporarily seizing from the sudden overstimulation. With a few breaths and careful not to pull her hand back and have to do it again, she slipped her fingers deep within, gasping as she finally got some small pleasure in the way her body desperately wanted. Reluctantly she pulled her fingers back out and tasted again, now sure that there was no strong flavor present. The texture was strange, the smell was strong, but no flavor present. 

"Roll over on your belly and raise your ass in the air so you can spread yourself to me. Outloud, I want you to beg me to destroy your fuckholes, you don't care which I use, just use you. You can write what you said to me after."
Could he really expect her to do such a thing? To say aloud in her dark room that she was begging to be used by a man so often brutal to his submissives, so eager to humiliate or degrade them, to give them tears and bruises. And to do it in such a vulgar position, what purpose is there? After a long moment in the dark trying to figure out how she would have even worded something so vulgar, she rolled over. Just like yoga she tried to say to herself, it's just a position with no meaning and no witnesses. The harder part was getting the words out. Coming up with them was easier, but to say such a thing out loud was far more difficult. Finally with many stops and changes to the volume she managed to stutter out the plea of a girl desperate for anything to earn any release she could, hoping to be used in whatever fashion most suited her defiler.

"Did you mean it?" 
Had she? The concept of anal had never given her anything but disgust, but in that moment, stuttering and shaking alone and ***, she had wished he was there. She had wished to feel his hands trace over her body, she had wished to please him and she found herself begging for his touch. She had meant it, and whether that would change when she had calmed down or not she couldn't say, but she had truly meant it.

"Good slut."
And he was done with her. She was ordered not to clean up, but that was the end. They said their goodnights, and a small part of her cursed herself for staying up so late on a night she couldn't afford to just to get nothing. It was quite like him to need the most *** part to happen just before the night was over. Another way he enjoyed flexing his control perhaps, showing it began and ended exactly as he wanted. And with a deep breath she laid her head down, prepared for another night with her dripping cunt keeping her awake. 

Posted

Brilliant writing, superb, and it speaks volumes for the mind it has come from. Can't wait for the next part x

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Cant wait for the next installment, your discripitve writing is very good.

Posted (edited)

Exquisite, I cannot "heart" this enough.

Edited by Cade
FoxRevontulet
Posted

This is wonderful ♡ I love that you include the internal thoughts as I feel they are most important

FoxRevontulet
Posted

This is wonderful ♡ I love that you include the internal thoughts as I feel they are most important