Dirty Little Slut 3

Posted

The excitement had nearly swallowed her alive. Her entire body was electric, he had finally given her permission to cum after days of *** and build up. He wasn't going to guide her through it, he wasn't going to be able to be present, and for a few minutes she debated declining. It didn't feel as special without him there, and for a moment she realized that while it had been terribly embarrassing to have him give her commands on how and what to do, it now felt like the act were missing something. He had laid out instructions on exactly what to do, the first step being to edge herself 5 times over, the cruelty of which had to be present in a time he was being merciful. He had said she may, may left an option to choose, but he had left specific instructions and she knew he would eagerly await her telling what had happened, and decided to do it.

Before she had never had a problem finding a fantasy to use, but now it was more difficult. Perhaps because she had the ease of being instructed through it so far, but now she found herself struggling to set her mind on anything, except of course him. He had been heavily involved in her last few erotic experiences, it was only his word that gave her this experience and it was his face that came to her in that moment. 

She heard the click of his boots as he circled the bed. She saw the sneer spread across his face as he watched her. 
"Are you going to put on a show for me?" And suddenly the actions were much easier. She had to leave her panties on, even as she edged herself, likely his way of ensuring when she was finally allowed to directly touch herself it would drive her mad. Quickly she began building up the speed, pathetic little whimpers turning to sharp inhales. He paced to the foot of the bed as she began drawing close for the first time. She typically edged herself once but doing it more than twice made it difficult to keep her body from wanting to shut down, so she had devised a plan to get close enough to count each time but continue to get closer with every edging. A few gasps escaped her as she let off, edging herself for the first time.

"Fucking whore. You're enjoying this?" She was already sensitive and trying to keep from letting to many little whimpers slip out.

"Like a bitch in heat. Again" She was trying to stay still, not to rock too much and make this harder than it already was. Legs shaking slightly she brought herself close again, closer than she was before. As soon as she let off she was whining to herself and shaking once more, body already begging for release.

"That desperate already? It really doesn't take much for you, does it?" She was starting to twitch, starting to struggle against her instincts. It was getting harder to keep a steady breath, and he could pick up on it. She had to get it over with, edge herself enough times to move on to the next instruction, so she sped up her movement across her sensitive clit and quickly neared a third time.

"Can you not do it on your own? What, do you need me to fuck you? I could slip my cock into that soaking wet cunt of yours easily, I bet you would be dying to cum then." He was right, as soon as she had heard those words she was on the edge again, pulling herself through the *** just a bit longer and ignoring the begging of her body to just keep going. Instead she slowed back down and immediately her body kicked and jerked, fighting against itself in a moment of desperation.

"You want me there. You're begging for my touch. This is honestly fucking pathetic." She couldn't restrain herself, she was gasping and moaning loudly, desperately grasping the bed as she brought herself to the final bit of *** and she was off to his last task. He wanted her panties on her head, normally that would have been an incredibly odd request for her, but in this state it was a strange back and forth with her mind. How strange was the idea? It wasn't arousing even in the ***, it certainly didn't seem sexy. She took them off, and just stared at them a moment. Would it take her out of the mindset to do something so strange? He stood over her, watching expectantly.

"Well?"
She took a deep breath and followed his last instruction. Some thought in the back of her head played out how this is hardly how a "good girl" would find her prince charming. But she had always gone for the beauty and beast tales, perhaps it was more fitting this way. Now at last she was allowed her release. The electricity that shot through her body struck her, the pleasure was the strongest she'd ever given herself. She watched him smirk and heard the click of his boots as he walked up to the side of the bed. 

"Are you going to fucking cum? Cum for me like the bitch you are? What a fun little slut I have to play with." She was pretty sure he had said something after that but such a strong orgasm over took her she lost all ability to think. It was stronger and lasted longer than anything she had given herself yet, and by the end she was gasping for breath and found herself whispering out his name.

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

I hope you will be writing more , great to read, and feel your emotions coming alive.

Posted

Beautiful writing, does the inspiration come from experience?

Posted

You write so well Bluebella.  To take someone to this point, to a place that never really existed for them in their 'normal life', is something special.  To see them moan, grunt, shake and tremble then whimper whilst they attain such a place of bliss, is such a satisfying thing, because their mind, and now their body, is yours.

Posted

Intriguingly, I get a real Citizen Kane, "Rosebud...", feel from the end of this one, and I wonder if you made as much of a mess as a shattered snow globe. Excellent continuation! The inclusion of the ethereal specter, standing over you - watching you, commanding you, degrading your dirty, slutty behavior - was truly an unexpected twist! Kudos!