Rude Messages To Fellow Kinksters

Posted

Hi All,

Bit of a rant here so sorry in advance! 🙈

Why do some on this website find it acceptable that they may treat fellow human beings with no respect?

Is it the fact a screen is in-between us that makes them think that the rules that would apply in everyday life such as common decency and politeness no longer apply?

Whether you are Submissive/Dominant/Switch/Trans/Gay/Lesbian/Black/White whatever we are all equal and we all deserve respect. As I've always been taught we all come in into the world the same way we all leave the same way make what you do in-between matter and make a good difference to this world and the people in it.

I'm sick to death of the continuous messages that because I'm a woman / younger woman / sub, that I'm inferior and must need my hand holding.
Or that I shouldn't be allowed to speak to other people as god knows if I can control myself and might be like a horny dog and hump someone's leg!
Oh no, it doesn't matter that I'm a fully educated woman with good social skills because I'm a sub automatically means I must want every Dom I see to dominate me. 🙄

In short all my fellow Kinksters be kind, be polite, help out where you can but always be respectful. Make this world a little bit better by being your awesome selves.

Love and hugs to everyone and I'm now finished with my rant (sorry again ) 🙈😆

Posted
6 minutes ago, AnimeBlonde said:

Hi All,

Bit of a rant here so sorry in advance! 🙈

Why do some on this website find it acceptable that they may treat fellow human beings with no respect?

Is it the fact a screen is in-between us that makes them think that the rules that would apply in everyday life such as common decency and politeness no longer apply?

Whether you are Submissive/Dominant/Switch/Trans/Gay/Lesbian/Black/White whatever we are all equal and we all deserve respect. As I've always been taught we all come in into the world the same way we all leave the same way make what you do in-between matter and make a good difference to this world and the people in it.

I'm sick to death of the continuous messages that because I'm a woman / younger woman / sub, that I'm inferior and must need my hand holding.
Or that I shouldn't be allowed to speak to other people as god knows if I can control myself and might be like a horny dog and hump someone's leg!
Oh no, it doesn't matter that I'm a fully educated woman with good social skills because I'm a sub automatically means I must want every Dom I see to dominate me. 🙄

In short all my fellow Kinksters be kind, be polite, help out where you can but always be respectful. Make this world a little bit better by being your awesome selves.

Love and hugs to everyone and I'm now finished with my rant (sorry again ) 🙈😆

Just block them and use a message filter. 

I know we all wish for people to have common sense and decency but many don't... Just have to keep blocking them. 

Posted
Just now, Wiz said:

Just block them and use a message filter. 

I know we all wish for people to have common sense and decency but many don't... Just have to keep blocking them. 

Oh I tore into them don't worry they won't be coming back 😁

Posted
3 minutes ago, SadisticSoul86 said:

I am sorry to hear about your experiences

Thank Hun just sucks that some can be nice to others

Posted
4 minutes ago, AnimeBlonde said:

Keep up the good work 😂😂

Posted
8 minutes ago, SadisticSoul86 said:

No worries. I can type an essay but i replied to Pixiedust's post. Probably worth reading. Remember, not everyone is for everyone and your submission is a gift, to be earned and treasured, just like having a mature, understanding and caring, skillful Dom is a blessing. Don't let unsecure boys whose ego gets hurt pull you down! 

I have just seen it, strange how the seems to be so many incidents of it happening especially lately 🤦🏻‍♀️ is the something in the water?

They won't pull me down don't you worry they just get the other side of me when they're rude 😂

Thanks again Hun 😘

Posted

It's not just submissives, its any female,  they believe that because we are on a kink site that we all must be sex starved.  Ive taken a bit of time away because I was getting annoyed with all the rude messages. Not really sure what the answer is to be honest with you. 

Posted

too many people open messages with something along the lines of you are mine now, i am your dom without even a discussion 🙄

Posted

@AnimeBlonde Thank you for your reply on my forum post on a similar topic.  I think you are right,  there is something is in the waters at the moment.   The fact that there have several posts of late including yours and mine today on manners and how we treat each other just shows the need for us all to be more mindful and respectful of each other.  As a community we need to embrace each other not set each other apart by our different and diverse  opinions.   As I said on my forum post, at end of the day its not hard to be polite and respectful, no matter who we are or what our chosen role is.

Posted

Nice rant ;) Could also be directed to 'life ion general' come to think of it.

Posted
6 hours ago, TemptressM said:

It's not just submissives, its any female,  they believe that because we are on a kink site that we all must be sex starved.  Ive taken a bit of time away because I was getting annoyed with all the rude messages. Not really sure what the answer is to be honest with you. 

Oh I agree with you I have spoken to other Dommes that say this too that the lack of respect or them thinking that because they are here on a 'sex site' must mean they are desperate.

I have often said this is not a sex site, fair enough yes some use it to find sex partners or play buddy's etc but it's also for networking, making friends, learning, taking in all the experiences from others so you can improve your understanding of BDSM and kinks.

And to be fair the guys get it to my Dom has messages off male subs who auto assume he must want to be their Dom and Dommes that message him calling him their bitch so it's not just females as well. Think we all need to take a bit of a step back and realise the screen doesn't mean u can be rude and impolite

Sending lots of hugs and sorry some people have been idiots with you 🤗

Posted
6 hours ago, hhvww said:

too many people open messages with something along the lines of you are mine now, i am your dom without even a discussion 🙄

Oh yeah the amazing one liner, works everytime 😉😆

I find messaging something insane back works wonders to scare them off, have fun with it, it lets the stress of dealing with idiots go 😆

Posted

Just laugh at them...

My favourite so far...

Him: Hey how are you

Me:Good thanks, how's you?

Him:great do you want a Dom

Me:No thank you 😊

24 hours later..

Me: great, you?

Him: good do you want a Dom

Me: you do know you asked me that last night?

Him: you might change your mind

Me: not likely really is it

Him: maybe

Or the ones that think I'll jump at the chance of seeing them hours after they contact me because, hey they're young and I'm old.

Posted

There are some very rude people on here I recently had one young fella (I would say gentleman but gentleman he was not) ask me what I was here for. I politely said as I have many times before, "if you had fully read my profile you would already know that information". He replied with a very insulting message, called me boring then blocked me.       I mean I was devastated, totally crushed, I wanted the pleasure of blocking him but hey ho, you win some you lose some. The point is, and I have said this before on numerous occasions, people don't read peoples profiles, or don't read them fully.

I've been asked to be someones Mummy/care giver. I have been asked to be someones Domme and then been slated for not wishing to change my role.  I have been called stuck up for not wanting to add someone as a friend so they can see my secret gallery.

I have been called boring for not wanting to send pictures after receiving a message long enough to pass my message filter along with a dick pic, which is an instant block anyway but jesus, have a bit of decorum. It's not a cattlemart, we aren't meat. If a guy approached a woman in the street/pub/club and lobbed his dick out he would be arrested.   

It may be a fetish site for kinksters, it may also have the option to place a personal ad with the hope of finding a date/soulmate but we are not all here for that. I know I'm not but I get questioned why I am on here. Read my profile! It's all there as to why I am here. Friendship, with like minded people.

Posted (edited)

I think that whilst hateful messages and inappropriate behaviour are common occurrences for specifically the female members of chat or the forum, its important to remember that it really is not different to any of the multitude of Vanilla dating apps. ( Fet is a dating app even if it does have an awesome forum) as such its is bound to bring in those that will treat it like a kinky tinder. Another important factor to remember is that their words cant hurt you if you chose not to let it affect you. 
I have had my fair share of pretty awful messages but i just laugh at them, often in fact the sheer audacity of some of them make me chuckle. Mostly i just remember that these are very sad individuals and the oblivious attempts to hit on or harass those who fall in their sites can be stopped with a simple block. This is the internet, we can switch off ...

what i find the most disturbing is those that creep into the pms with malicious intent to scam or harm. before i joined the lobby when i first became a member i had several messages from people trying to claim me. i was very new and so far that was the only interaction i had had with Dominant types. luckily i saw the flags ( "you are now my slave blah blah blah") but i do worry that for those new o the scene without the confidence to tell a D type where they can shove the bad attitude perhaps will find their first foray into BDSM lifestyle distastefull and potentially cause them to avoid. i would like to see more bing done for that problm rather than the thirsty perv messages.

Edited by Deleted Member
to add things
Posted
54 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Just laugh at them...

My favourite so far...

Me:Good thanks, how's you?

Him:great do you want a Dom

Me:No thank you 😊

24 hours later..

Me: great, you?

Him: good do you want a Dom

Me: you do know you asked me that last night?

Him: you might change your mind

Me: not likely really is it

Him: maybe

Or the ones that think I'll jump at the chance of seeing them hours after they contact me because, hey they're young and I'm old.

You have to laugh or cry sometimes, you may be more mature honey but your still gorgeous and beautiful so they're just trying their luck, good job your smarter than the little boys 😘

Posted
11 hours ago, AnimeBlonde said:

Pmsl I can imagine and good 😊😊

Posted
11 hours ago, AnimeBlonde said:

I have just seen it, strange how the seems to be so many incidents of it happening especially lately 🤦🏻‍♀️ is the something in the water?

They won't pull me down don't you worry they just get the other side of me when they're rude 😂

Thanks again Hun 😘

It's about time in my opinion. It needs dealing with

Posted
49 minutes ago, MuffSparkle said:

I mean I was devastated, totally crushed, I wanted the pleasure of blocking him but hey ho, you win some you lose some. 

😂😂😂that I do understand 

Posted

I don't feel old...

In fact it surprises me sometimes, I catch myself thinking 50!!??? Nah..... or I look at my hands and think hm, they look old then it hits me... hey Bounty, you're 50 😆

On a serious note though. I can handle stupid messages, anything truly nasty I block. I have no problem reporting people either. But I'm a strong, confident woman. Some aren't.

Posted
22 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

😂😂😂that I do understand 

The frustration was immense 🤣

Posted
1 minute ago, MuffSparkle said:

The frustration was immense 🤣

Pmsl you need to be quicker

Posted

Kitty got,

Him, Hay sexy, you look hot. I would love you to Dom me.

Kitty, Thank you. have you looked at my profile? Im a sub.

Him, can i be your slave?

Kitty, No, im a sub and already have a Dom. Please read my profile.

Him, fuck you. you ugly slut,

He blocked her. Wow one minute she is hot, then next she isn't. Its why I'm slowly becoming less interested in this site.

Posted
7 minutes ago, SirGreen said:

Him, fuck you. you ugly slut

Not good is it? Ffs, this happens all the time. I was chatting to a new member a couple of days ago and she sent me some screenshots along a similar vein. Rejection was met with spite so I reported him expecting a lifetime ban yet he's still active. That is the problem for me, stricter rules are needed and needed soon, that are en***d with zero tolerance or as you say those who understand what "nice" is will be driven away.

Posted
5 hours ago, MuffSparkle said:

There are some very rude people on here I recently had one young fella (I would say gentleman but gentleman he was not) ask me what I was here for. I politely said as I have many times before, "if you had fully read my profile you would already know that information". He replied with a very insulting message, called me boring then blocked me.       I mean I was devastated, totally crushed, I wanted the pleasure of blocking him but hey ho, you win some you lose some. The point is, and I have said this before on numerous occasions, people don't read peoples profiles, or don't read them fully.

I've been asked to be someones Mummy/care giver. I have been asked to be someones Domme and then been slated for not wishing to change my role.  I have been called stuck up for not wanting to add someone as a friend so they can see my secret gallery.

I have been called boring for not wanting to send pictures after receiving a message long enough to pass my message filter along with a dick pic, which is an instant block anyway but jesus, have a bit of decorum. It's not a cattlemart, we aren't meat. If a guy approached a woman in the street/pub/club and lobbed his dick out he would be arrested.   

It may be a fetish site for kinksters, it may also have the option to place a personal ad with the hope of finding a date/soulmate but we are not all here for that. I know I'm not but I get questioned why I am on here. Read my profile! It's all there as to why I am here. Friendship, with like minded people.

Sorry no idea how I missed your message 😱

I've had a couple like it, best thing to do is when they as for a pic I send them pussy pics as in cat pictures of cats in the most sexy positions you can think of 😆

Dick pics now, I always say is that it where the rest of it? Or is it the angle making it look that tiny 😉😝

You keep doing you Hun and being awesome and don't let idiots make you feel like you have to change 😘🤗