Name Game!

Posted

I was titilated thinking about different names for genitalia!

My childish self would love to be indulged with hearing about what you call/ have called/ might call your private bits!!

ย 

Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Posted
Dinkle is always a good one.
Posted
Chuff always makes me laugh. I call mine a pussy or a cunt depending on my mood. Hate it referred to it as a clunge or a fairy. Cringey on 2 different levels.
Posted
For my own genitalia I have used Schlong, Wang, Baby Maker, Cunt-puncher, Womb-beater and One-Eyed Womb Ferret. Most often I simply use cock as it's slightly more harsh and aggressive sounding than penis and I like the sound of the word. For describing the state of said genitalia we have flaccid, soft-on (some call it a semi), hard-on (non-bendable) or rock-on (supercharged-hard on). For female genitalia it's been Gash, Punani (love that one), Axe-wound, Fish Kebab, Pussy, Foo-Foo (not my idea), Vag, Clunge, Lady Bottom, Front Hole and my go to and absolute favourite for it's aggressive sound and connotation...Cunt.
Posted
One eyed womb ferret lol... love it
Posted
Years ago, for some reason, a girl friend christened my cock Gimli from Lord of the Rings!? I know itโ€™s the correct anatomical name, but I love the word labia....๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ˜ˆ X
Posted
One eye trouser snake, weapon, tool, OMG, WTF, that needs a pussy cover .... Ohhh you want what my bits I have used ummmmm
Posted
An ex of mine wanted 2 call my cock princess ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ and that's why she's an ex ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Posted

"Burger" has been a favourite since hearing, plus it is a low calorie replacement for Mc Donald's...who said a diet cannot be kinked too.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I saw a evangelical christian discussion about the 'evils' of female masturbation - saying that a girl's fingers are there for the wearing of purety rings, not for 'exploring Satan's cave, or knocking the door-knocker at its entrance'.

Well - that's the vagina and clitoris, I guess!

• 1 month later...
Posted

I like the idea of calling my pussy Satans cave. Nicking that one, tyvm.