Comfortable plugs and toys to wear during the day

Posted

Hi all after a little bit of advice.

Looking at wearing maybe a plug or toy during the day at work and trying to think which would be best for comfort, staying in place and being ok for long periods of time.

Thinking more silicone on the plugs maybe as I know they are comfortable long term but then I am concerned with them staying in place as I move a lot at work going up and down stairs 🙈 don't want an oops moment at work 😆

Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

I have worn the Wee Vibe connect for full days at work, including giving presentations and sitting down for long periods, it's very comfortable, plus the fact your superior can also control it remotely via blue tooth.

Posted
20 minutes ago, pappaman said:

I have worn the Wee Vibe connect for full days at work, including giving presentations and sitting down for long periods, it's very comfortable, plus the fact your superior can also control it remotely via blue tooth.

Thank you I will have a look into, think the thing that puts me off those is the price tag 🙈

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

There are expensive yes, but the best I've come across for long term wearing 

Posted

I have worn a lovense lush for hours at work, find it veey comfortable, again it can be controlled by someone or by youself, nevet haad any danger of it falling out. Expensive but worth it.

Posted

Thank you both, I am looking into them but in the meantime finding something a little less complex will be a plus too

ChRiStOpHeR1978
Posted

Hi AnimeBlonde have you thought of rubber dildo panties they are comfortable and can't fall out with these and you can also get vibrating ones

Posted
Tuesday at 11:48 AM, christopherslut said:

Hi AnimeBlonde have you thought of rubber dildo panties they are comfortable and can't fall out with these and you can also get vibrating ones

I hadn't really no, I'll give it a research thank you x

ChRiStOpHeR1978
Posted

I think you would like them

Posted
On 7/27/2020 at 1:04 PM, AnimeBlonde said:

Hi all after a little bit of advice.

Looking at wearing maybe a plug or toy during the day at work and trying to think which would be best for comfort, staying in place and being ok for long periods of time.

Thinking more silicone on the plugs maybe as I know they are comfortable long term but then I am concerned with them staying in place as I move a lot at work going up and down stairs 🙈 don't want an oops moment at work 😆

Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

hi a non metal plug like pvc, tor/tpe would be best to be worn all day. check out  https://thepantiepurse.com/collections/butt-plugs-and-anal-toys/products/all-black-ab28-beginners-butt-plug

Posted
1 hour ago, emlet said:

hi a non metal plug like pvc, tor/tpe would be best to be worn all day. check out  https://thepantiepurse.com/collections/butt-plugs-and-anal-toys/products/all-black-ab28-beginners-butt-plug

Thank you I will have a look 😊

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I have found that the stainless steel plugs with a curved outer piece sit nicely all day.   There are tails you can get that are detachable.  Therefore you have a two in one toy that feels comfy.

Edited by FETMOD-TF
* External link removed
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Hey,

I have to disagree about the we-vibe, it's a nightmare to keep it in place and it doesn't fit all body types.

The lush is amazing! it is a little ÂŁÂŁÂŁ though,

For more BDSM on a budget I'd recomment jiggle balls! Heavier the better!

For butt plugs you'll want a silicone type that's squishy with a 'I' shaped base rather than the 'o' that many of them have as it digs into your ass cheeks. 

I love the dildo panties idea but you've gotta be careful with the noise levels on vibrators, most aren't suitable unless you work somewhere noisy. I speak from experience, if there is any lull in conversation all eyes will be looking for that strange buzzing...