Ageplay submission - what in particular?

Posted

If your kink is to be submissive and particularly to be a little, what is it that you like? Is it being cared for? Taken advantage of? The taboo element?

To flip it round, I like my sub/little to know she is doing something a bit ‘wrong’ but can’t help themselves. A slave to their own sexual urge perhaps, rather than just a slave to me.

Posted

I find it better to encourage a sub little, and for them to realise there's nothing wrong with their desires, and if there's things they want to try but are scared to gently encourage them, and if they like it we are both happy, and if they don't tell them not to worry and they don't have to do it again, after all it is more than just a sexual thing

Posted

I like the idea of being cared for to an extent.  To be carried to the bathroom for a bath, and then carried to the bed to be tucked in, particularly after a spanking. 

And then I am taken to a bedroom  A potty is put nearby for wees,   and a glass of water for a drink and some fruit for a snack.  The light is put out before the Master leaves, but not before he tucks me into bed.

He strokes my brow and tells how naughty I have been.  Then leaves until the morning, locks the door until breakfast the next day.  

Posted
17 hours ago, TammyNatalia said:

I like the idea of being cared for to an extent.  To be carried to the bathroom for a bath, and then carried to the bed to be tucked in, particularly after a spanking. 

And then I am taken to a bedroom  A potty is put nearby for wees,   and a glass of water for a drink and some fruit for a snack.  The light is put out before the Master leaves, but not before he tucks me into bed.

He strokes my brow and tells how naughty I have been.  Then leaves until the morning, locks the door until breakfast the next day.  

Yeah I can relate to that.

Posted

Do you mean that is something you would like done to you?

26 minutes ago, oldfellow said:

Yeah I can relate to that.

Posted
1 hour ago, TammyNatalia said:

Do you mean that is something you would like done to you?

No its something I have done for others.