Age Play Question

cautiousswitch

cautiousswitch
Posted

I recently came across a combination straight jacket-pajamas onesie.  I've never really been interested in age play but love straight jackets, so bought one.  Being plush, it's too fragile for normal bondage play..  Being cuddled while wearing it sounds like a nice idea, but what else can it be usd for?

I looks very much like children's pajamas (with built in restraints).  Again, I've never had any direct interest in age play, but I have experimented in the past when it seemed appropriate and age play seems the most appropriate way to try and use this.

The question comes up  what kind of age play could incorporate my new straight jacket? I nearly asked what sort of things go on in an age play scene, but realize that would depend greatly on the age being portrayed.  Not all littles want to wear diapers.  So I'm looking for ideas from the more experienced children and caregivers that i could potentially mold into a session scenario.

cautiousswitch
Posted

Left out the most important part I guess.  The pajamas look like something that a child between te ages of 4 and 6 might wear.

Posted
The obvious one comes to mind that it could be used as a disciplinen age play, to limit arms, say for bratty behaviour like smacking, scratching, throwing things, nose picking lol & then that can be taken by accepting it & sitting down knowing you misbehaved or you could starting being even more bratty, teasing, playing the fool because 'look got no arms, im armless" or "ahhh you stole my arms telling the policeman" but also it could be used for cuddle play with your caregiver, being all snug in it like a baby that's been swaddled or you could play little games like pretending you're a fish, a monster with no arms or a little alien or make up games, tasks you have to do, without the use of your arms
Posted
That has nothing to do with age play. Why would you think that it does...lol
Posted

Always been intrigued with the idea of age play, you folks are some of my favorites!