Anyone for a Slapstick Fetish Party?

Ta****

Posted (edited)

One of my great fetish loves has always been what I would call 'slapstick fetish.'

From oil and mud wrestling, to custard pie fights, I am a great fan of all things sloppy and slippery.

And it's one of my fetishes.   I don't know how common it is,  or whether it is something quite unusual, and it doesn't really involve that much ***, if any, but if can be a while lot of messy fun.

I wondered if anyone else was interested in slapstick Fetish.  If I had a Dom, I would love  to use a custard pie on him, and then end up being punished for my custard pie trick.  

Does anyone have any thoughts on this, and how unusual is my Fetish?

Edited by TammyNatalia
Misspelling..
Posted

I think it's less unusual than you'd think - a few years back I went to an event called The Splosh Games - which was very gungey and pie-y ; I know the first event sold out and I didn't go to the second one, but it was close - but there were assorted logistical reasons why there wasn't a third (I imagine everything from clean up, to the insurance) 

but yeah, splosh is one of my first loves. 

Posted

Tiswas was mega and that was loads of sploshing

Posted (edited)

What is Tiswas?

Edited by TammyNatalia
Misspelling
Posted

Really? You don't remember Tiswas? It was a kids program early 80s. It launched the careers of Chris Tarrant, Lenny Henry and others. There was loads of splosh, custard pies etc. It was brill.

Posted

Ahh, an unfullfilled promise of past fetlife experiences........ Kiddies pool n much sloppy ,slippy,splurging with yoghurt n likes.....😁

Posted
Just now, Boldbald said:

Ahh, an unfullfilled promise of past fetlife experiences........ Kiddies pool n much sloppy ,slippy,splurging with yoghurt n likes.....😁

You remember my man 😊

Posted
5 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Really? You don't remember Tiswas? It was a kids program early 80s. It launched the careers of Chris Tarrant, Lenny Henry and others. There was loads of splosh, custard pies etc. It was brill.

Brilliant!  Lol.  I probably did watch it at some time.

Posted
2 minutes ago, TammyNatalia said:

Have a look on youtube, it will refresh your memory. There was a character called "the custard pie flinger" I think the name says it all.

Posted
2 minutes ago, TammyNatalia said:

Remember the late night adult version OTT...over the top?.....friday night after last orders.....sploosh in bikinis....how rave tastic!😜

Posted
Just now, Boldbald said:

Remember the late night adult version OTT...over the top?.....friday night after last orders.....sploosh in bikinis....how rave tastic!😜

Ha ha ha yes, I forgot about that. Wow some memories.

Posted

Ahhh, Sally James in tight denim waistcoat, covered in gunge n custard.... Saturday morning hard on ,at brekkie !.... 😇💭

Posted
37 minutes ago, Boldbald said:

Oh I remember OTT.  It was lovely and tacky as well.  Lol

Posted
39 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Have a look on youtube, it will refresh your memory. There was a character called "the custard pie flinger" I think the name says it all.

OTT I do remember.  Yes,  YouTube....is bound to be on there.Lol

Posted

Thinking about it it was "the phantom pie flinger"

Posted

I can just type in both and see what comes up.  

1 hour ago, Donnykinkster said:

Thinking about it it was "the phantom pie flinger"

Posted

Are there any events on like that?

Posted

Are there any events on like that?

Posted

there's no events like anything at the moment 

but, there were a couple of 'Splosh Games' in London - they'd be around 2017.   There is a place - ugh - I think it's Birkenhead - it's around that area - where a Lady rents the venue and has a slapstick party but it's literally been one every 18 months

But, well.  Despite the popularity of the fetish - a lot of people will moan; often about the cost (like, these are expensive to put on) and of course; while plenty of women are into the fetish it's easier to attract guys to the events who are then off-put by the lack of women - as things go.

-

Not really a messy event, but last year there was Messtival which was a Munch on the Saturday night, then on the Sunday there was a film festival, awards and after drinks - it was a lot of fun.

Posted

They are difficult to put on, as you said, because the right venue is needed, and of course, because of the the insurance and risk of damage, but a warehouse or other empty place might be a good bet.

And yes, it seems women are less likely to turn up at these events.  That could be due to safety concerns,  I don't know,

16 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

But, well.  Despite the popularity of the fetish - a lot of people will moan; often about the cost (like, these are expensive to put on) and of course; while plenty of women are into the fetish it's easier to attract guys to the events who are then off-put by the lack of women 

Posted
45 minutes ago, TammyNatalia said:

And yes, it seems women are less likely to turn up at these events.  That could be due to safety concerns,  I don't know,

I know it might seem like my favourite buzz word but - male entitlement.

There's a common problem that if men see women into splosh they'll assume they (a) want/need a partner (b) it should be them, given they're also into it!

and it's something a lot of ladies I know or have known have found off-putting.   Then of course if a lady does choose to share pictures, there's a lot of backseat drivers who'll say what she should wear, what she should use, etc. with no regard of what this *actually* costs

So - I think the idea of attending an event and be pushed for play by strangers is... off-putting... to say the least.

So women are off-put by men's behaviour.  Straight men put off by lack of women and not wanting to play with men. 

-

Splosh games got round this a little as I'm not sure if there were women paid to be there, but there were certainly known women who were making sure people were OK.  It was still a largely male attended event.  But that's the nature of the beast sometimes.

Posted
2 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I know it might seem like my favourite buzz word but - male entitlement.

There's a common problem that if men see women into splosh they'll assume they (a) want/need a partner (b) it should be them, given they're also into it!

and it's something a lot of ladies I know or have known have found off-putting.   Then of course if a lady does choose to share pictures, there's a lot of backseat drivers who'll say what she should wear, what she should use, etc. with no regard of what this *actually* costs

So - I think the idea of attending an event and be pushed for play by strangers is... off-putting... to say the least.

So women are off-put by men's behaviour.  Straight men put off by lack of women and not wanting to play with men. 

-

Splosh games got round this a little as I'm not sure if there were women paid to be there, but there were certainly known women who were making sure people were OK.  It was still a largely male attended event.  But that's the nature of the beast sometimes.

I have sadly come  across an awful lot of male entitlement, not just in everyday life,  but on these forums as well.  It's frankly, disappointing, that, in these days of widespread information and education on social media, that so many men have not tried to alter their behaviour towards women in general.

And I have been to a spanking event in a private home, where there were several Sub women, and a small group of male Doms.   At least one woman was paid to be there.  They were giving her for her participation.  Hopefully the rest of us were just there for the fun of it.   

Posted
2 hours ago, TammyNatalia said:

At least one woman was paid to be there.  They were giving her for her participation.  Hopefully the rest of us were just there for the fun of it.   

it's not to say she wasn't having fun - but recognised that by being there she was helping men with their fantasies and also that this would be certain that some got play.

There's an old but important saying - if you're not the customer you're the product.  

-

I do have a little story it's not about either slapstick or spanking, but it's on topic.    A friend of mine who is a Pro Domme was invited to a foot fetish party (this wasn't in London, but there are a couple in London with a similar-ish format) everyone except a couple of Pros paid an entry fee which the venue kept - and the Pros were not paid a set fee, but, if someone wanted to discuss some foot play with them then it was something like £20 for 15 minutes.    The first event both the ladies got a handful of bookings, like 3 or 4 - which - meant it was pretty much a paid afternoon out of which they had a lot of fun.

I can't remember if it was the second or third event where literally of the two ladies, only one actually got a booking - but, ok, win some lose some.

The next event my friend was invited again and she said that the first time was OK for a fun afternoon, but didn't make too much sense to do regularly - but that the previous time she'd not covered her petrol if nothing else - is there a way that things could be changed round so there was a guaranteed fee - the answer of which was no, the next event went ahead without any ladies who were paid to be there and, well, the event stopped immediately after.  Almost a kinda that even though she didn't get bookings - by her being there and by her advertising the event was a driver to when it was working anyway.