Dirty feet and piss - is it a kink?

Posted

Hey, I am interested in knowing whether the following fantasy is just that or if it qualifies as a kink?

I picture my young sub coming back from somewhere outside (could be clubbing, walk in the park, not sure it matters) and they are barefoot. Their nice slender feet are dirty from walking barefoot but have splash marks all over them from hitching their skirt/dress up and pissing on the floor. Its gone all over their feet and their pants are a bit of a mess too. What happens after that is a combination of looking, touching, licking and more etc.

It feels a little cliched but it really turns me on.

Posted

If you like it you like it, may not be everyones cup of tea(or pee) but there are plenty who enjoy this kink/fetish

Posted

I have similar fantasies of dirty feet like that. It's a variation of foot fetish, plus piss fetish.

Posted
10 hours ago, quietlysure said:

If you like it you like it, may not be everyones cup of tea(or pee) but there are plenty who enjoy this kink/fetish

Just as an aside, I’m not into the cup of pee thing (I know you meant it as a joke) or just pissing into my mouth. It’s not that. I don’t know what it is.

Posted
1 hour ago, bidaddi said:

Just as an aside, I’m not into the cup of pee thing (I know you meant it as a joke) or just pissing into my mouth. It’s not that. I don’t know what it is.

Well, maybe it's just about the dirty feet, whatever makes them the filthiest. The pee just happens to represent the extreme dirtiness for you.

Posted

Its absolutely a kink and actually it's a lot more common than you think. A lot of submissive who like feet (and that's a lot) often progress onto liking dirty feet, it's becomes more degrading for them. Which is natural for *** subs, they seek out a more humiliating version of the thing they like when they no longer feel the rush they originally got.

If you take a wonder on any fetish or clip sites. You will find loads of content of dirty feet as well as piss being involved.

• 1 year later...
Posted

I love dirty feet and my gf goes barefoot all the time for me. I find the dirtier her feet get the more I'm turned on. I especially love it when she leaves the house barefoot and takes no shoes with her. I even dropped her off at a bar barefooted before. So I think it fine if you like it too

• 1 month later...
Posted

I prefer watersports with men, I'm usually submissive and love being verbally degraded, pissed on, then get cleaned up in the shower by my wet buddy