Dirty feet

welshslaveboy

welshslaveboy
Posted

Does anyone on here have a thing for dirty feet and girls who are barefooters? Always had such a thing for seeing girls walking around without shoes and super dirty soles. Not sure if it’s actually linked to submission and seeing someone with dirty soles is linked to slavery? 

Posted
I believe it is linked to submission as for me if I saw a girl with dirty soles I would want to clean them for her and worship her feet
Posted
Maybe people were slaves in past lives going wayy back and it's tattooed in the soul
Posted
7 hours ago, jersey23271 said:
Maybe people were slaves in past lives going wayy back and it's tattooed in the soul

That's the funniest conclusion I've EVER heard hahaha

Posted
I mean, it’s just hot to be honest ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I’m not even a sub, it just hits right
Posted

Being into feet isn't inherently submissive, or even related to D/s at all, really. 

Posted
On 3/7/2024 at 5:52 AM, welshslaveboy said:

Not sure if it’s actually linked to submission and seeing someone with dirty soles is linked to slavery? 

unless this is turned on by the concept of someone who is dirty/barefoot because she's been working in some form of slavery, including modern slavery - then - no

there's no link (unless, to a degree, it's not your fetish - but the whole 'doing it for her') 

As ThaliaV says above - foot fetish is often not related to submission or D/s - and this includes things like sweaty/smelly/dirty/unkempt/whatever feet.  

Foot fetish is extremely common - and a massive part of a lot of foot fetish (possibly, in some cases, more than the feet themselves) is olfactophilia - which is being aroused by odours.  

The act of kissing feet can be seen as a form of symbolism in D/s - however - getting turned on by a strangers hacky feet is not, and will never be, submission

Posted
As someone who loves feet and seeing them be dirty, covered in various things, I can say that it doesn’t particularly mean it’s linked to slavery!
Being into feet is just cute in my opinion~🩷
CrisNoam2
Posted

Not at all. I prefer feet, but they must be clean. Nevertheless, that is not always easy thing.

I am not a sub. Only one time I had tried this, with my gf feet. She was wearing her dr. martens boots (I love them in womens feet) and a pair of sweaty thick socks. So, I "had to" lick her soles. I did it, but to be honest, I didn' t like it, beacause her feet weren' t clean.

Sissyslavesteffie97
Posted

I HAVE A HUGE LOVE FOR SWEATY, STINKY, & DIRTY FEET! Is there anyone else that loves feet like that?

CrisNoam2
Posted

So, I make my feet stinky for my subs:smiley: