Need help about if its a fetish or not

Posted

Need help people.i was wondering if love hearing how wet females r espcialy how wet thier panties r is classed as a fetish.would love 2 hear everyones opinions .if this is not alowed can delte.any help would b apreciated.thanks 

Posted

Too me boy it sounds you have a pantie fetish. Its a big market . I am also hugely interested in a womans scent

Posted

The definition of fetish is something that sexually arouses, so if the sound of a wet vagina turns you on, I would say that it is a fetish.

As for the specific name of it, in the way olfactophilia is the fetish of scent, you might need to do some digging.

Posted

in short: yes

it's really quite a common fetish for guys who are aroused by how wet a lady gets.

It's why ladies sell panties.

Posted

Thanks 4 all ur help.will do some more digging 

Posted

Nothing hotter than watching a lady get aroused and seeing a wet patch appear in her panties

Posted

If it gets you off and it's not hurting anyone else, enjoy it. If most other people don't get excited by it and you do, seems like a fetish.

Posted

Not sure it's a fetish. most guys get aroused if a woman mentions that she's getting wet.

If it's the sight of wet panties on their own then maybe we are in fetish terratory.