Sharing feet

Posted

Has anybody ever had the oportunity to share their partners feet with another guy and watch her milk them with her feet oozing with cum??? Its a fantasy of ours we just thought maybe somebody could tell how they went about it?? 

Posted

it's not something that interests me - so nothing I've made happen.

I have worshipped a ladies feet under the table which surprised her husband when he returned from the bar once, but that's another story.

if that's your fantasy - on one hand it's easy enough : men generally are sluts getting a guy with a foot fetish to come worship a ladies feet AND cum on them.... easy.

Getting someone who you'd want to have that honour... that can be a question.   A lady recently told me she had standards, because you can't take back a fuck.  (So, in this case - you don't want a guy at your wife's feet who turns into a stalker, is creepy, is pushy, etc.) 

Posted

I wonder why many people have put great value on pretty feet from their credles.  In a certain region, it is said a bride with ugly feet was rejected  by her bridegroom and sent back to her parents. In modern ages as well in every street you can see all wemen walking almost on barefoot as if they boast their beauty deliberatively. we couldn't imagine it in the past. In my case strangely enough I like female feet which have those characteristics: clean to the extent that "no callus" on heels and ankle bones exist, neat, fair, healthy, sleeking, well-shaped and white-pink-uniform colored. Specially I don't like fake nails nor most of colored padicure.   But good-shaped nails are also important factor in beauty . In addition red padicure on nail-tip, but not on whole nail, drive me almost crazy,  But now this time  problem is how I can satisfy the other side.         

Posted

We should put the top of feet before soles in appreciating the beauty. Besides It is an important element how eagly at heart  we have cared it, to whet human desire to  get a taste of it.

Posted

I never used to be into feet and admittedly, I'm not... However, an ex was and after some (easy persuasion), she went to town on my big toes. Wow, it was hot and got me so fucking hard... Everytime she did it. There's my 2 pence worth. 

• 1 year later...
Posted

Wouldn't  like watching someone else with my girl, but I would  love to tickle/rub/massage/fondle/kiss/lick or suck the feet and toes of another guy's wife or girlfriend!!