Scent underneath big breasts: Question to both men and women

Mr_J-1092

Posted

So I find the smell of underboob sweat intoxicating!! So much that I get slightly aroused when I smell other scents mildly similar to it. (some cheeses, products containing vinegar or acetone, feet, etc.) Please don't get grossed out by that lol. It doesn't smell exactly like those, but has an undertone of those things depending on the woman.

If you've ever smelled it, or you're a woman with large breasts, you know what I mean when I compare it to those things lol

Most common with bustier women, the scent usually arises underneath the breasts /cleavage after sweating for a while, right after working out, at the end of a long day when you take off your bra, or for some women an hour or two after they get out of the shower!

Its a unique scent that isn't like the body odor smell from armpits, but i'd say its a more "inviting" or "sweet" smell with a sharp undertone?

I've always wondered, are there some ladies out there that find this scent arousing as well?
Even if you don't necessarily find it arousing, I know every woman smells different, so if you're larger chested and experience this, what would you describe your scent smelling similar to?

To the guys who are into this, as well as those who aren't, I'd also love to hear your stories/opinions on this.

Thanks everyone :$

L00kL00kF00tsie
Posted

I'm s 36 FF living in a hot  country, my work is quite phisical (I train horses and teach horsriding and and iceskating) I were sports bras to hold them as snug as possible.  After a sweaty day at work I definitely have a distinct smell, not sure how to describe it but I do like putting my finger down my cleavage and smelling it.  It does have that undertone of nioprien as that is the material of my sports bra mixed with fresh sweat and a splash of horse! 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I have big breasts, and notice this a little after exercising. Would love to have my breasts worshipped.

PurplePleasure
Posted

I've got big boobs and have a fuck buddy that after we go walking would love to lick the sweat off the undersides and from in between my toes. Didn't do anything for me but happy to oblige.