Adapted bdsm for someone with paralysis

Rolingmaniac

Posted

Hello my fellow kinksters! 
Let me introduce my self, im not completly new to this, i have done my fair share of spanking, candle wax, Ice and other forms of ”regular” punishment when shes been naughty in previous relationships.

my woman now is quite new to the whole of bdsm but likes all of above mentioned and letting go of control.

now to the  problem, since my last bdsm relationship i have become about 95% paralysed from an accident, i need some inspiration of more things to do adapted for my dissability, i have working shoulders and biceps but nothing below the elbow, so no gripping, i have mounted the stick to spank her in my wristsupport since my wrists and hands dont work, I have put a finger vibrator on the stick to tease her, same with candles and soon enough ice and feathers. 
now, can you my fellow idiots(🤪), come up with  things to do that dont require much mobilitiy and strength to punish and tease her with?😁👌 

i may be a paralysed idiot, but my dominant, kinky side will Never die😁😏😉

Paddywack-3112
Posted

Morning Maniac
Give me a shout.
Similar boat I am sailing in but totally different
But have ideas and a bit of knowledge with physical and mental connections to body and mind.

Posted
7 minutes ago, Paddywack said:

Morning Maniac
Give me a shout.
Similar boat I am sailing in but totally different
But have ideas and a bit of knowledge with physical and mental connections to body and mind.

Shoot my man, ideas you can never have enough of! 😁

i am in search of inspiration, both mental and physical punishments, any ideas of the top?😁👌

Posted

With my ruined carcass of a body, I can't do anything physical with anyone, depite still being mobile. My main field is mental stimulation and control. Look at what people do in long distance relationships, and do the same. Words and imagination can be powerful if used right.

Plus, you know it's true submission if your words alone can control her.

Posted
6 hours ago, BeardedSi said:

For punishments I would suggest looking into stress positions and may be have her kneel on rice

Thats not punishment. Thats torttuer. I read a report on the net about a child being made to kneel on rice and seeds for that long they ended up embed in the childs knees an growing. Will see if i cam find it

Posted
5 minutes ago, Charms said:

Thats not punishment. Thats torttuer. I read a report on the net about a child being made to kneel on rice and seeds for that long they ended up embed in the childs knees an growing. Will see if i cam find it

I so disagree,, kneeling on rice is a great tool for correction when done in the right way, it provides reflection and refocus and forgive if I am not mistaken but @BeardedSiis talking about the punishment of a consenting adult and not a child.  It is sad to hear what happened to the child of course that is a given and I am sure well intended @Charms but I think you are missing the point here. 

Posted

there's a lot in kink that is *** in the wrong set up.

corporal punishment, rice kneeling, waterboarding, more - all things that are used as *** but popular in kink

Posted
17 hours ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

With my ruined carcass of a body, I can't do anything physical with anyone, depite still being mobile. My main field is mental stimulation and control. Look at what people do in long distance relationships, and do the same. Words and imagination can be powerful if used right.

Plus, you know it's true submission if your words alone can control her.

I do some sort of that, some novels for her to cum to 2-3 times a week to keep the libido up when shes away With mandatory photos afterwards, and some rules for her to live by, with fitting punishments when broken. 
Any more ideas?😁

Posted
13 hours ago, BeardedSi said:

For punishments I would suggest looking into stress positions and may be have her kneel on rice

Shes not really in to that, but for a Big rule break it might be fitting.

Posted
2 hours ago, Rolingmaniac said:

I do some sort of that, some novels for her to cum to 2-3 times a week to keep the libido up when shes away With mandatory photos afterwards, and some rules for her to live by, with fitting punishments when broken. 
Any more ideas?😁

For punishments, if you haven't thought about it yet, try self-spanking. Have her spank herself, either live or recording herself. Her gaze towards the camera, counting the hits for you.

Posted
10 minutes ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

For punishments, if you haven't thought about it yet, try self-spanking. Have her spank herself, either live or recording herself. Her gaze towards the camera, counting the hits for you.

Nice one, havent thought of that!👌

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

This will be the second time in one day I have suggested E- Stim. (Electrical stimulation)

From her side it can provide feelings from pleasure to discomfort and extreme *** and from your side you just turn a dial so works well in that aspect.

I am pretty sure you could attach a Wertenburg Wheel to a stick, those can either be sensual or damn right owie your choice.