BDSM Ideas for Sub living with disability (paralysis)

MistressCece

Posted

I have a new sub/client who identifies as a toilet sub, which is lovely, however there are some difficulties I have to work around. I appreciate any helpful ideas for sessions! <3

1) He lives with a severe physical disability, full paralysis below the neck. He is bed-bound and without the use of his hands. 

2) He lives in another country, so all our sessions are virtual.

3) He has caregivers in his home who assist with most things, including opening his mail, fetching objects he may want. He doesn't want them asking questions. 

(he has had an in-person Domme before and has actual experience being a toilet sub and getting pegged) 

Things we've done so far in session that worked out well: 

- beginning session with a breathing exercise to get in the space where he can practically feel the acts we're simulating (it's real)

- commanding him to keep his mouth open/tongue uncomfortably outstretched for lengthy periods

- commanding him to pant, beg/whimper, growl and bark like a dog

- smoking and tapping it out to use his open mouth like my ashtray (pretending before camera) 

-  blowing smoke at him

- spitting into his mouth (before camera, over a cup that he can't see)

- verbal ***, humiliating comments, mocking, name-calling 

- teasing him with my bare feet, commanding him to stick out his tongue and (pretend) lick and suck them

- assigning him written devotional tasks after session 

- revealing parts of my body as reward, and commanding him to lick there 

- removing my tampon and dangling it before him for him to suck on (a shared fetish)

- commanding him to suck on a device he has before him like he's sucking dick  

- slapping his face (my other hand)

What hasn't worked:

- commanding him to bite himself (tongue, lips, cheek) (found it was a limit of his)*

- he has no access to sex toys (to suck)

My other ideas: 

- perhaps some hypnosis (not sure about how safe or ethical this one is)

- given that he's a toilet sub, pretend to use him as a toilet*** (doing this before the camera will be interesting)

- he has suggested eating chocolates to pretend it''s scat

- humiliating him by making him oink/ squeal like a pig, other *** sounds 

Posted
Two challenges, the severe limitations of his abilities and doing sessions remotely. I admire your willingness to take this on. It requires real openess and imagination. I think your toilet idea is a good one. Not sure if he has any use of hands or if his attendants are around during your sessions, but perhaps you could have him suck on an open peach as simulation of him giving you his Dom oral pleasure. I don’t think you should be at all hesitant to discuss/ask what he can and cannot do physically. Perhaps on a side meeting after a session or a separate meeting. If he is completely paralyzed, perhaps an attendants involvement in your alls session is the next step. Of course all three parties need to be in agreement and if you are open to it, it might be something you may want to explore with your sub.
Posted
Sounds to me you are doing a goid caring thing for this guy so well done you xx
Posted
Alright great thanks I am deaf I don't know what words meaning to me but I attitude woman and I don't know much myself ♂️ I rather pick up mistress lady who can help me out with me and I know that I have a womb in my life birthed hermaphrodite trans female clothes on me because enjoy my 👗 came true.
Posted
Wow your dedication and creativity is amazing.

You seem to have a lot of ideas already. Hopefully some of these suggestions help inspire something even if you can't use them as intended in this instance.

Have you tried corner time where the sub has to stare into a corner?
I don't know if it's possible for him but there is a trick some dommes use where the sub must hold a coin against the wall with there nose.

Assuming you can share pictures or videos with him. Maybe he has to count or find something in a picture/video?

Maybe try putting a twist on some simple puzzles/games like hangman, connect 4 or battleships for his rewards and punishments.
Battleships could be replaced by guess which room has the toilet.

If they are able to drink with a straw are they able to do something like trap the liquid and try and blow it out. Or how long can they blow bubbles.

You seem to have identified the tongue as something he can easily use. Maybe he can try drawing shapes or spelling out words with it.

Hypnosis should have plenty of scope, can't see any harm dabbling with some of the basics and building up to what you are both comfortable with.

Hopefully someone with genuine experience in this scenario can guide you better as it would seem to be an area in this community which is often left neglected.