Disability and Kink with Erectile Dysfunction

Fe****

Posted

I got a message today that prompted me to post this.

I was messaged by a guy in his 30s who claimed he "could offer me more" and "please me more" presumably more than Fen can. He even went as far as offering me a bet! (Pondering if that's a reportable offence for financial interests lol. My ***'s on Fen)

The irony of this is that Fen suffers from erectile dysfunction. I've been with him 3 months and he has only been able to penetrate me with his penis twice.

Fen is disabled with chronic heart failure and neuropathic ***. The medication affects his *** pressure and hormonal balance leading to ED. Despite this he's the best lover I've had. This man knows how to make a woman feel like a goddess. He leaves me in no doubt how much he worships and honours me as a woman. He makes love to me, every part of me, in a myriad of kinkily sensual, delightfully perverted ways that fulfil me sexually, emotionally and spiritually.

Can he fuck me hard and fast for hours? No.

What he can, and does do, is make me feel desirable, sexy, hot. A wanton wench, a goddess. We play, we laugh, we explore.

The sex we have is mind blowing. He literally does "fuck my brains out" just not with his cock.

He finds all this immensely liberating from his own self centred desires and it frees him up to find new ways of bringing me to a squirming, squirting orgasmic climax.

Both disability and the effects of ED are nothing to be embarrassed about. Personally we celebrate them and look for the positive... the kink positive.

The young guy never once asked what I wanted. It was all about what he wanted. With Fen it's all about what WE want.

The young guy wanted to take from me, Fen wanted to (and does) take me to very special places sexually.

🙏

Posted

Ahhh this is so nice love XX you are an amazing and funny couple so never change. You.both know your wants and desires and it's not all about the fucking (excuse the language) it's all about the mind and exploring different pleasures , ways and means XX

Posted

You know its ironic i thought i was a while ago, this really took a knock on effect of me completely not sure if this would help you out but Aspirin helps to thin the *** and the flow of it im sue you have already checked this out with a doctor as this can be hard for a male to say how they feel down below. 

Fruit juices, watermelon juice and other things i've started a healthy diet far from healthy myself however point being there is help out there and there is also those that count you so in so high regards.

For the short time you have both spoken to me i praise you both completely if i could i would hug you both reaching into the laptop dont change for anyone being true to yourselves first and foremost, love and respect to you both completely xx

Posted

Love this post in so many ways, thank you for sharing 💜

Posted

I love it. Thanks so much for writing this, and I'm so glad you two have found each other.

Posted (edited)

I fully agree that there are ways to please your partner even without having a capable penis. My entire body is ruined beyond any satisfying use, penis included. Besides limited masturbation, any sexual use is out of question. But I know numerous ways to use hands and mouth for stimulation, and even to replace the penis with dildos or outright strap-ons. Essentially, I lack nothing if my lady is fine with artificial replacements, and can get over my not-so-fit body.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

I am happy for you too. I wish there were more goddesses like you.

Thanks for sharing

Posted

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Posted
1 hour ago, LazyPirate said:

It’s always hilarious when guys have an ego and can only think with their cock. Best bet (as Bounty knows is my preference) is to offer sarcasm as a response

@LazyPirate,i concur on sarcasm,though the best bet was to just take his ***,lol. Have to give @Bounty 10/10 n a gold star for style. To drag my flaccid member out of the ED closet n use as public flogger!Hahaha!🙏

Posted (edited)

Can I just say, thank you for this post, and I genuinely hope that my wife feels the same (she says she does). I have an obnoxiously strong desire for my wife, yet, because of health issues, I have ED. I do everything I can to show her my obsession and desire for her and she has told me that she has never experienced anything like what her and I have, which is nice because she had a lot of partners before me. In fact, she used to model for Bondage By Request so, it's REALLY intimidating at times. 

Again, it's just really nice to know that I'm not the only one, and that it's true that a rock hard penis isn't required for a woman to feel loved, wanted, desired and cherished.

Edited by BeauRadio
Typo
Posted

@BeauRadio,thank you for your kind comments, it means alot to us.

Your love,desire & passion for your wife,expressed in your own language of kink,shines through. It brings mind,body & soul together in celebration....thank you....life,love n Unity🙏

Posted
On 12/28/2020 at 10:12 AM, FenSWitches said:

@BeauRadio,thank you for your kind comments, it means alot to us.

Your love,desire & passion for your wife,expressed in your own language of kink,shines through. It brings mind,body & soul together in celebration....thank you....life,love n Unity🙏

No, seriously, thank YOU. It's so rare that anyone, especially a couple, is so transparent and I have been struggling inside with this for years. The comfort that your honesty has brought my heart is beyond words.

Posted

@BeauRadio  I had a message a few days ago from a so called "dom" who ridiculed Fen (well, I say ridiculed, he tried - really hard) and told me that I "had potential" and it was a shame that I had "lost in life"

Fen and I had a real laugh, belly laughs, at him then had earth shattering sex. 

Because everything we do isn't focused on Fens dick I, we, have absolutely incredible sex. His pleasure is my pleasure. He gives me orgasm after orgasm, spends hours on end exciting and teasing me. Learning my body, noting my reactions. 

This beautiful, ***less, passionate man conveys his lust, and love, to me in a myriad of ways. In every look, every kiss, every touch and leaves me in no doubt how sexy he finds me. 

Sure, I could go out and find some guy with a rock hard cock to fuck me hard but it's not about that. I don't want a hard fuck, don't need one. Fen and I have had penetrative sex, a handful of times, and when we do it's glorious but our relationship isn't focused on that. 

The last three months that I've been with him, I've been on a natural high. The endorphins he releases in me, the confidence he instilled me.... 

Fen and his flaccid cock turn me on and make me feel desired, loved, wanted, more of woman, a goddess in a way that the likes of the "dom" that messaged me could only dream of.

Posted
13 minutes ago, Bounty said:

@BeauRadio  I had a message a few days ago from a so called "dom" who ridiculed Fen (well, I say ridiculed, he tried - really hard) and told me that I "had potential" and it was a shame that I had "lost in life"

Because everything we do isn't focused on Fens dick I, we, have absolutely incredible sex. His pleasure is my pleasure. He gives me orgasm after orgasm, spends hours on end exciting and teasing me. Learning my body, noting my reactions. 

This beautiful, ***less, passionate man conveys his lust, and love, to me in a myriad of ways. In every look, every kiss, every touch and leaves me in no doubt how sexy he finds me. 

Sure, I could go out and find some guy with a rock hard cock to fuck me hard but it's not about that. I don't want a hard fuck, don't need one. Fen and I have had penetrative sex, a handful of times, and when we do it's glorious but our relationship isn't focused on that. 

The last three months that I've been with him, I've been on a natural high. The endorphins he releases in me, the confidence he instilled me.... 

Fen and his flaccid cock turn me on and make me feel desired, loved, wanted, more of woman, a goddess in a way that the likes of the "dom" that messaged me could only dream of.

"How do i quote this on tripadvisor? "

Ssshh Bounty ,or they will all want one!😘

Posted
7 hours ago, Bounty said:

I can't even begin to tell you how much this thread has helped me. Sure, my wife has told me time and time again everything that has been said in this thread, but with trust issues like mine, it's hard to believe. So, seriously, thank you thank you thank you. 

Something happens to a man that I can't really explain when he no longer "functions properly" and it pretty much devastates his confidence. That, added to the fact that my wife is drop dead gorgeous, it gets pretty fucking scary in my mind. But the transparency in this thread has helped me beyond measure, and I thank you so very much.