short storys

LOREK

Posted

“Forever?” I asked “Forever” she agreed, Two toddlers against the world “Forever?” I asked, tears streaming “Forever” she smiled, wiping them Two ***s against the world “Forever?” I asked, outside the castle “Forever” she agreed, holding my hand Two adventurers against the world “Forever?” I asked, panic in my eyes “Forever” she said, fighting off soldiers It was two races against the world “Forever?” She asked, dying in my arms “Forever” I spoke, crying over her death It used to be us against the world “You promised forever” Said I infront of her grave. I laid the roses against the marble “And Forever it shall be” she said beside me

I close my eyes to see you once more, Your beauty was something to really adore. I failed to protect your precious life, Your heart was pierced by razor sharp knife. I'll look for him to avenge my queen, I won't fail, I remember his eyes' sheen. I realised that mercy is the cruelest lie, When the world just didn't let me die... When I fall asleep, I feel you so close, But when I wake, I'm full of remorse.

Posted
13 hours ago, LOREK said:

“Forever?” I asked “Forever” she agreed, Two toddlers against the world “Forever?” I asked, tears streaming “Forever” she smiled, wiping them Two ***s against the world “Forever?” I asked, outside the castle “Forever” she agreed, holding my hand Two adventurers against the world “Forever?” I asked, panic in my eyes “Forever” she said, fighting off soldiers It was two races against the world “Forever?” She asked, dying in my arms “Forever” I spoke, crying over her death It used to be us against the world “You promised forever” Said I infront of her grave. I laid the roses against the marble “And Forever it shall be” she said beside me

I close my eyes to see you once more, Your beauty was something to really adore. I failed to protect your precious life, Your heart was pierced by razor sharp knife. I'll look for him to avenge my queen, I won't fail, I remember his eyes' sheen. I realised that mercy is the cruelest lie, When the world just didn't let me die... When I fall asleep, I feel you so close, But when I wake, I'm full of remorse.

i only look innocent