Threesomes

Kinkyone4u1214

Kinkyone4u1214
Posted

Have you ever done a threesome and did you enjoy it or did you regret it?

Posted

I've done a few threesomes with different people.  

Would again. 

Kinkyone4u1214
Posted

I've had some that was great

Eastbourneguy
Posted

Had both my, and my, as a straight male I preferred the latter. There is nothing like kissing one girl while another is sucking you

Posted

I have had a few and apart from the initial nerves of the very first one in my swinging days, all were great and rather exciting.

Can I ask is it you joining a couple or someone else joining you and your partner?  If it is the latter then there will be some slight doubts about what is/has happened after the event.  This is just human nature. 

Dannyboyispoly
Posted

I don't think I have ever regretted any of the ones I've been in.

Kinkyone4u1214
Posted (edited)

Believe me I got blocked from a female that was in to threesomes and the question I asked her prob got me blocked from her ok so has most of the people had  straight threesomes or bisexual threesomes or both

Edited by Kinkyone4u1214
Kinkyone4u1214
Posted

I think bisexual threesomes are better then straight threesomes 

Posted

I have had several mfm 3somes and Never regretted any of them. They were an incredible experience. Especially with DS Couples.

Posted
6 hours ago, Kinkyone4u1214 said:

Believe me I got blocked from a female that was in to threesomes and the question I asked her prob got me blocked from her ok so has most of the people had  straight threesomes or bisexual threesomes or both

or perhaps for some of us a different dynamic, I'm physically male mentally female so don't worry whether its bi straight or gay, so long as I'm the filling in the sandwich threesomes are great

Posted
1 minute ago, Kymi said:

or perhaps for some of us a different dynamic, I'm physically male mentally female so don't worry whether its bi straight or gay, so long as I'm the filling in the sandwich threesomes are great

Greedy Kymi.

Posted
1 minute ago, MossyBoy said:

Greedy Kymi.

oh yes, when there's a sandwich like that on the buffet I'll stuff myself lol

Kinkyone4u1214
Posted

My first three some was in 99 whatever reason it was my ex.wife brought a female home to do threesomes with I didn't start doing threesomes with couple till after 2001 but the guy wasn't good at having a three some with another guy 

Posted

Have had a couple I have really enjoyed and one I felt awkward and also felt like I was their toy and not a person.. which sucked for me. May be a good thing for some but I did not dig that at all. Should have been a more equal arrangement

Posted
6 hours ago, Neigh said:

Have had a couple I have really enjoyed and one I felt awkward and also felt like I was their toy and not a person.. which sucked for me. May be a good thing for some but I did not dig that at all. Should have been a more equal arrangement

that's always a danger with this, although not for me since being a sex toy not a person is exactly how I like to be treated during sex

Kinkyone4u1214
Posted (edited)

Sometimes when you have a three some with a couple for the first time it can be awkward at times . I had a three some with a couple it felt awkward as they asked another guy to join in I didn't mind the other guy.but it was the couple that was haveing sex and so it just became a forplay thing so yea I know how awkward it cM be sometimes with a couple and your just their to watch or be the person giving the man a blow job or eating her out..

Edited by Kinkyone4u1214
Didn't make sense in some parts
Kinkyone4u1214
Posted

When you have  or get into a three some know who your getting into a three some with as if you don't know who your getting into a three some with it can become awkward for some people esp if it was a first time thing my first time three some was very awkward my ex brought in some female in and I didn't know this person at all I had to make it like feel right at the time and fake the enjoyment because it was some random disabled chick my ex brought in after that she kept bringing in more and more disabled females into the bedroom and that's why I divorced my ex threesomes can be really great and fulfilling and enjoyable believe me I enjoyed threesomes more with 2 guys and one female more then some random stranger getting into your sheets but don't ever give up the strength one day ya may want a three some again who knows believe me im with ya on the awkward moments of thressomes ..

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I was my best mates and her Bfs unicorn. Great dynamic between the 3 of us. We played multiple times together. It was amazing and no regrets. May of ruined other threesomes for myself by having such a great dynamic with them 😂

Kinkyone4u1214
Posted

Couples are the best way of having a three some as long as you all trust each other and you have your rules for the threesome