Hedonism

Posted

Hello everyone, Although ive been a Dom over 20 years and a good one at that. Ive found myself becoming more interested in the world of hedonism. I can now honestly say that i get more pleasure from seeing hearing my submissive being pleasured than anything. Giving her multiple orgasms aswell as orgasm denial really does it for me. Especially feeling her body stiffen as her orgasm rips around her body during oral sex. As she is tied down and unable to stop me. Just wondered if any other people were hedonistic and got pleasure by giving it
S.D

Paddywack-3112
Posted

Omg , Dude
It is a whole new level of energy that comes with that.

Posted

I'm not sure hedonism is the word you're looking for, as that's more about pursuing your own pleasure, but yes, there are tons of people that enjoy pleasing their partners.

Posted

Hedonism is mental as well as physical, so if you derive pleasure from watching someone else receiving it's the same thing, whether physically involved or mentally, derived from Greek hedone=pleasure, hedys=sweet or pleasant

Posted

I believe the greek you are looking for is
ευχαρίστηση
or efcharistisi=pleasure
and glikos meaning sweet
Hedonism is not derived from greek

Posted

Of course when I say Greek I mean ancient Greek, where a vast majority of words have their derivative

• 1 month later...
Posted

I’m like you. One of my main pleasures is seeing and feeling my sub ***d to cum or ***d to hold back.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Absolutely, I agree with you, watching and hearing a sub being pleasured is a huge turn on. Master Willie

Posted

I get pleasure by giving it my gosh giving head is my favorite thing to do. I'd love to be tied down and have you pleasure me

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have a love hate relationship with edging, but the end result is always worth it. Same with being tied and ***d to take all the pleasure my Dom wishes to give. I also feel the same way when giving as well 🥰🥰

• 1 month later...
Posted
October 13, 2020, Pleasurecalculus said:

I'm not sure hedonism is the word you're looking for, as that's more about pursuing your own pleasure, but yes, there are tons of people that enjoy pleasing their partners.

As I said, I give my submissive unfolds amount of pleasure. As I draw as much if not more pleasure than they do.

• 1 year later...
Posted
I love going to Hedonism n being used. Wildness thing I ever done
Posted
I am artist we r all hedonists so i enjoy everything i do. From nice food to hobbies, my job everything must be a fun and its not just about sex and orgasms its a whole lifestyle. And of course i like same people like i am. I hate dull robots with no passion no soul just chasing *** while life slips away no.
Posted
Yes very much so just the thought of the full control over every aspect of her pleasure over every piece of orgasm. Over stimulation bondage positions all that yeah it really does it for me too