Why I uploaded a dick pic

Jashine

Posted

Being intersex and having a micropenis have not been without their challenges in my life. Since childhood I been acutely embarrassed and ashamed by my penis. So I was the last person I expected to upload a dick pic. I feel that men often upload dick pics as a token of phallocentric pride or even as a kind of symbolic . In my case neither of these is true. During a scene with my Mistress yesterday, she bound my penis and for some reason it made me feel happy and special, perhaps because of the care and attention she put into the binding. She took pictures of my bound penis, and the thought entered my head: 'I want to share this special moment'. We discussed it, and I uploaded a picture onto my profile. I wanted to show the love and affection that went into the play; to delight other kinksters who enjoy bound cocks; to show for purely educational reasons what an erect micropenis looks like; to hope for some solidarity from others - women, well-endowed or not-so-well-endowed men - in the getting past a psychological hurdle. I hope that by posting my dick pic I continue to feel less ashamed by my penis, and that it will delight a few (I have had one like!). I wanted to upload in the spirit of celebration of natural diversity. And I wanted to get from a state of *** and shame to one of fun and self-acceptance. I am perfectly aware that my dick pic won't be everyone's cup of tea. But I think it behoves emotional maturity to realise that and know it's not a disaster! Jash x

Posted

You go jash, you and MIK ,are amazing couple and have the perfect bond and understanding. Never feel ashamed be proud XX

Posted (edited)

So I just took a look at your junk and it looks like a perfectly good dick to me.

Nice bit of dick bondage 

About penis size-

Too much is no fun for anyone.

Also,

You might not have the biggest bait, but in MK, you have landed a magnificent specimen with it!

🔓👑🔓

Edited by METALSIR
omission
Posted

& there I was thinking that dick picks were just another way for a dominant to *** bimbo sluts like me while in lockdown, they say look what your missing bitch- hadn't thought of other reasons-

Posted

I've been told quite often now that way of getting over body image problems can be to show myself naked in a friendly environment such as here, not in a sexual way, but just in a normal this is me way, not worrying about being erect, just being me naked, can't say if it works though lol

Posted

@quietlysure I've been told the same is good for trans like me, but bottom in panties or maybe showing full lingerie, not yet tried

Posted (edited)

......and never forget....

The clitoris is not something you have to go spelunking to get at!

Its usually situated at the main entrance, next to the souvenir shop!

spelunking

/spɪˈlʌŋkɪŋ/

noun

NORTH AMERICAN

the exploration of caves, especially as a hobby.

"Neil spoke of the virginal spelunking in the mountains"

(thanks to Oxford dictionary for that)

😂😂😂😂😂

🔓👑🔓

Edited by METALSIR
omission