A LONG WEEKEND

Me****

Posted

Shit........she meant it...shit...

This isn't funny.

My arms ache against the pressure of the leather straitjacket. On the cold floor. Shaking. Stop shaking Metal.... It's dark but i have seen my fate already. Know it intimately, i am it's Architect. In my head looping- "you do it to yourself, you do......and that's what really hurts" You do metal, you do it to your fucking self.

Watched as the last light hid behind the thick steel door of my basement. Got a bit carried away with the steel plate there, eh metal? Perhaps put a bit too much effort into the soundproofing didn't you metal?

A bit too cocky with making sure the tiling was perfect....a little too sure of yourself sourcing the shiniest and most robust fixings, eyebolts, and winches. Too long spent setting them to the concrete core of your own nightmare.

My jaw is aching. The harness muzzle she strapped too tightly, but she was told, i seem to remember being horribly over eager when we discussed it all. I've been an over excited child when we have discussed this over the phone....... this weekend of security and discipline.

As soon as the muzzle was in place she cropped my legs until they weakened, Her ferocity was immediate and it took me by surprise. Her face.... I've never seen that look on ayone....didn't think when i first laid eyes on her innocent face that she was even capable of looking like that... pity...disgust.....anger.

5 minutes into this weekend and she's already made me cry. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Calm metal Breathe....calm the fuck down now.

NOW.

Legs hurt. This floor isn't helping (it wasn't supposed to in my fantasy) My collar is dragging me to the floor, 2 metres of stupidly thick chain bind it to that cold floor and now i do feel stupid. system of a down mock me in my head, "stupid people do stupid things smart people outsmart each other then themselves, them themselves.....then themselves, then themselves"...........

Posted

A few folks have asked to read this and so im re-posting it here.

Posted
On 10/27/2020 at 11:28 PM, METALSIR said:

Shit........she meant it...shit...

This isn't funny.

My arms ache against the pressure of the leather straitjacket. On the cold floor. Shaking. Stop shaking Metal.... It's dark but i have seen my fate already. Know it intimately, i am it's Architect. In my head looping- "you do it to yourself, you do......and that's what really hurts" You do metal, you do it to your fucking self.

Watched as the last light hid behind the thick steel door of my basement. Got a bit carried away with the steel plate there, eh metal? Perhaps put a bit too much effort into the soundproofing didn't you metal?

A bit too cocky with making sure the tiling was perfect....a little too sure of yourself sourcing the shiniest and most robust fixings, eyebolts, and winches. Too long spent setting them to the concrete core of your own nightmare.

My jaw is aching. The harness muzzle she strapped too tightly, but she was told, i seem to remember being horribly over eager when we discussed it all. I've been an over excited child when we have discussed this over the phone....... this weekend of security and discipline.

As soon as the muzzle was in place she cropped my legs until they weakened, Her ferocity was immediate and it took me by surprise. Her face.... I've never seen that look on ayone....didn't think when i first laid eyes on her innocent face that she was even capable of looking like that... pity...disgust.....anger.

5 minutes into this weekend and she's already made me cry. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Calm metal Breathe....calm the fuck down now.

NOW.

Legs hurt. This floor isn't helping (it wasn't supposed to in my fantasy) My collar is dragging me to the floor, 2 metres of stupidly thick chain bind it to that cold floor and now i do feel stupid. system of a down mock me in my head, "stupid people do stupid things smart people outsmart each other then themselves, them themselves.....then themselves, then themselves"...........

And then what happened, you know I need to know that now

Posted
5 hours ago, Hels1920 said:

And then what happened, you know I need to know that now

.......terrible things