RENDITION pt1

Me****

Posted

This is the story that goes with the picture of good old Metal hanging in a nasty garage on my profile.

A few folks don't have a fetlife account and so i've posted it here too.

Funny what you think at times like these... It must be 40 degrees in here and all i can think of is a nice "Mini Milk" ice lolly. strawberry.........preferably. Someone should ***t that door a lighter colour, it would really open the place up a bit...cheer it up, soft pastel or something.......

Legs have gone Metal........... You're on the final straight now...... I'd only just noticed the wire brush on the table, it's only a matter of time now till the bitch cracks out the classic, "Perhaps Metal is a bit rusty and we should clean him up?" Fuck me they all act like crap james bond villains with their one-liners and "Very special ways to die...", just fucking shoot me! How much is a bullet? 50p? Here have one of mine. On the house.

Screams in my face, "WHO ARE YOU?"

I'm on my flow today and to be fair, the sledge hammer wasn't as bad as i thought it would be....She's a bit too feeble to give it a good swing but it would appear I AM fucked and so let's get this over with quick.....a bit of pushback should wind her up enough to make her go for the pistol. Stay polite Metal, nothing winds them up faster than good manners.
"I'm a nobody Ma'am". "Nobody at all Ma'am". "I am nothing Ma'am"

Stare the bitch out Metal. Let her see in your eyes you could fuck her to death, right now.

"PRIVATE METAL...D232083G MA'AM". "UNDER THE TERMS OF THE GENEVA CONVENTION I AM NOT OBLIGED TO SAY ANYTHING FURTHER, MA'AM".

she spits venom.
"YOU WILL TELL ME EVERYTHING".

I giggle, I'm making the bitch furious!

"With all due respect Ma'am......you can go fuck yourself.........you slut... and i will wait for you in hell".

"Where I will fuck the mouth of your corpse with a dick on a stick for the rest of eternity".

Got ya....she flinched......she looked at the pistol........ Man up Metal, it's time.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/3/2020 at 2:59 AM, LUVZDSXLIF said:

I love this pic of u.

Cheers dude, me too

🔓👑🔓