Late night wank.

Je****

Posted (edited)

I went upstairs, still clenching harder as i took each step. I went into my room and closed the door. Lifting my box off the wardrobe i place it on the bed and take my leggings off. I climb onto the bed and plug in my wand. Im careful to keep the balls in as i shift my bum across the bed. Parting my legs, i pull my black grannie pannies over to the side, placing the wand on my clit just at the right spot.
I switch it on. Its on the lowest setting for a little while. I close my eyes and feel the pleasant buzz come over me. 
At times i forgot myself, pressing against the wand so i take it away and clench real hard again. I place the wand back into position, as my finger presses against the button gently turning it up a little more. 
The vibrations feel really good at this stage. I start to gently move the wand around in a circular motion, then up and down feeling how wet i am becoming. 

I put the wand back on my clit and feel it start to throb as i turn the button up in a faster motion. 
Its becoming i creasingly harder to keep the balls in, each clench pushes me down firmer against the wand head. 
Another notch up i find the wand getting really powerful. Trying to focus on holding my clench, the vibrations become so strong over my clit that my legs start to shake. I bite my lip a bit as i steady myself and turn it up to another speed.
My clit starts to pulse, sending me through involuntary twitches. Each time my clit jumps, my back arcs a little in pleasure. A few jumps happen all at once and then i pull the wand off. 

I reach for my box and grab the lube and my butt plug. I put some on my finger and rub it over the surface of my purple plug. Any left over i gently massage onto my foof. 
Lifting my leg and pulling my knickers aside, i position the butt plug and pop it inside my butt 🤐
I grab the wand again and turn up the speed. Putting it against my clit i apply a lot of pressure until its making me writhe a little. Balls and plug in, its hard to clench now but i manage. The wand is at an extreme *** now and i lie my head back to close my eyes. The pleasure is really starting to build. I feel like i am getting close but i hold off for a little. Moving the wand around, i can ease some tension. I take a few deep breaths and i start to think of you. Youre lying over me. Warm and intense. You are kissing me.. you know i love it. I feel closer but i concentrate on the clench. I think of you teasing my lips with your tongue..running it down ny neck and gently biting me a little as you move down my body.  
You bite at my shoulders then my boobs...a little harder than before..this makes me twitch as i take a deep breath at the thought. The warm tingle sends a cold shiver across my body from the inside out. Its really building up now. I feel the heat switch down below as i get a few small waves..signs im getting pretty damn close.
At this stage i almost thought i was gonna lose the balls i was pressing so hard down against the wand... pushing my clit up and down as i wriggled. Legs go a little shaky again but i concentrate.
I close my eyes and at this stage you are biting down my legs..from my knee to my thigh..each bite getting harder, just as i remember it, until your mouth reaches my groin. I can remember what you did with your tongue as i have the wand on full speed now. At this point i say "fuck it if the balls fly out theyre gone"..as the pressure is really pushing down. The wand stays firm in place as i feel an intense prickly heat come over me. Each deep breath i take elevates the pleasure as i imagine youre down there teasing me.
At this point i cant hold back any longer. My breathing is heavy and i bite my lip to not make a sound. My back is arching, forcing my clit tighter against the wand. Each thrust builds...and builds..until each breath i take sends me over the edge. Just as i cum i may have quietly said "laurah.." before the intense heat soars through me. My whole body is writhing in pleasure and my shoulders arch forwards as my clit pulses like mad, the wand stays in place until it hits that wall of ***. 
I take a deep breath as i lay for a few seconds and then i sit up. Pull my pannies aside once more and with two fingers pull the balls out. Soaking. Wet. Im satisfied.

Edited by JenX
Posted

So THAT’s why you weren’t in the lobby last night. I did wonder 😝

Posted
9 minutes ago, ukmarky said:

So THAT’s why you weren’t in the lobby last night. I did wonder 😝

yup ;)

Posted

Omg wow fantastic I loved every word couldn't wait to read the next thankyou

Posted

Awesome job, lovely. I had a chuckle over your foof lol

Posted
On 10/30/2020 at 12:55 PM, quietlysure said:

Women have far more options for wanking 🤔

Mine has a propensity for incessant wanking.

Females are a ***y nightmare for it!

😂😂😂😂😂

🔓👑🔓

Posted
46 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

Mine has a propensity for incessant wanking.

Females are a ***y nightmare for it!

😂😂😂😂😂

🔓👑🔓

Let's face it if you or other men awoke to find they now had a body of a woman, well, we'd never get anything serious done, 

Posted
43 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

Let's face it if you or other men awoke to find they now had a body of a woman, well, we'd never get anything serious done, 

Agreed, I would bang myself stupid with whatever came to hand!

🔓👑🔓

Posted

Blimey o'Reily you girls and your excessive and incessant ***y wanking!

😂

🔓👑🔓

Posted
4 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

Blimey o'Reily you girls and your excessive and incessant ***y wanking!

😂

🔓👑🔓

i love how you two are having a wanking convo between urselves lol

Posted
23 minutes ago, JenX said:

i love how you two are having a wanking convo between urselves lol

says her who's  just done 800 words on the subject!

Feel better now Jen?

😂

🔓👑🔓

Posted

Mind you not something I really do, I hate feeling at the end and stop before finishing, plus now if I have a fumble it makes my right side weakness kick in 😁😁

Posted

Even if I use left hand before anyone comments 😅

Posted

Okay 😂😂, anyones hand or implement, have to be soooo careful with answers 😅😂🤣😂😅🤣

Posted
32 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

says her who's  just done 800 words on the subject!

Feel better now Jen?

😂

🔓👑🔓

did u count them?  ;) i had to do this you know ;)

Posted
12 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

Okay 😂😂, anyones hand or implement, have to be soooo careful with answers 😅😂🤣😂😅🤣

wise choice hahaha