My Little Bitch

Je****

Posted

As i look at my reflection in the bathroom mirror i gently purse my lips, applying the crimson red lipstick to complete my desired look. Long dark hair tied tightly into a professional knot on my head. I adjust my glasses to the end of my nose, exposing my black fade makeup. I gently fluff the shoulders of my white satin blouse eliminating the creases as i wiggle my boobs into place, sitting perky in all their glory above my underbust corset. The black leather hugs my figure and excentuates my curvy ass in matching leather trousers, crotchless, just incase i want it. My finest heels have me standing tall as i decide i've left you waiting long enough. 

Placing a sly but confident grin on my face i make my way back to the bedroom to find you laying patiently waiting where i left you. "Such a good girl!" You try to move as you hear me come in, the door slamming shut behind me. You know i'm in charge now. You are ready for me.

I look at how anxious you are, seeing you squirm a little. It begins to turn me on, but not yet. I want my fun first. I circle around you, one leg swaying slowly across the other before a firm heel clicks on the floor. I know you can hear me, but you can't see me. I pull on the chains binding your feet to the bottom of the bed, one sharp tug after the other. Making my way to the top of the bed i pull your restraints a little tighter, keeping your arms firmly above your head. The less you can move the better. The lighting allows me to see you laying *** for me. Your collar is tight around your neck, studded and black. I lift the chains on the beside cabinet as i gently loop them though your empty tag, making sure the cold metal hits your skin, sending goosebumps across your body. The metal clasps on each end are carefully placed, trapping each nipple between its teeth. A firm tug lets you know they are on secure, twitching your body as an exciting wave of *** pulses through you. 

Lifting my long black crop, i tease the surface of your body. Working my way from your inner neck, along your collar bone and down your chest. I see you wriggle. 

"Did i say you can move?"

A swift motion connects the crop across your already aching nipple. You stop moving. I flit the crop down the rest of your body, circling your groin as i see you begin to twitch again. You know its coming. One more firm lash meets your skin as you make a low groan under your breath.

WIth a carefully placed finger i pull the loop on either side of your panties. Each tie falling loose, i leave the lace resting by your side. I sit on the edge of the bed, making sure you cant touch me. I want to leave you laying a little bit longer, baby-pink knickers with rediculous frills covering what little modesty you have left. 

"What's wrong Princess, don't you enjoy being treated like the naughty little slut that you are?"

I want to patronise you, I want to intimidate you. You nod. 

"Is that anyway to address me?! I asked you a question slut."

I see you gulp down as you muffle the words, "Yes Miss", through the gag i had placed on you earlier.

"Good girl, much better." 

With long finger nails, i drag my way down over your stomach, across your hip until i find your sissy panties.

"Time to get rid of these, you look fucking rediculous." I smile as i see you try not to squirm. A firm motion pulls the panties out from under your ass. Now you are totally *** to me. 

You hear me stand up as i walk to the dresser, and anxiously wait as i come back beside you. Loosening the chain around one ankle, you remain still.

"Lift your leg for me Princess."

I am firm and you obey. As i kneel on the edge of the bed, your legs on either side of me, i place a firm sharp grip across your other thigh. I watch your face as i place one finger in your ass, slowly pushing it up further, gently circling that special spot. As i remove my finger i pair it with the next one, slowly forcing my way inside again. I notice you turn your head to the side.

"Do you like me fucking your tight ass Princess?" 

"Yes Miss", you manage without moving. 

"What a good girl you are, pleasing me."

I get faster and harder with each invasive finger, as i see your breathing grow. This pleases me. I want you to drip for me. I remove my fingers from your tight little ass to make room for the nice, long, pink plug i have picked out for you.

"You deserve this, don't you whore?"

You wince as i push the plug inside, giving it a firm wiggle to make sure your ass is being stretched accordingly.

"Yes Miss."

I can see your dick is rock hard, moving ever so slightly across your groin, as you can't control the precum mess you have made. Two careful fingers rub over the top of your dick, leaving my finger tips covered in your excitement. I *** your leg back down as i climb on top of you, my cunt warm and wet over your throbbing dick. I lean over your body, my tits brush hard against your chest, tugging on the clamps. The softness of them mixed with the fabric touching your skin makes you throb harder beneath me. Removing your blindfold, you lay eyes on me. You see me sat upright upon you, and you acknowledge that you are my Little Bitch. 

"Do you want to taste yourself for me slut?"

"Yes Miss.", you attempt to say as i am removing your gag with one hand. Once your mouth is free you close it for a moment. 

"Stick out your tongue for me slut."

And you do, as far as it can go, while i rub one finger across your tongue.

"You like how you taste? You may nod."

You do as instructed, you are a good girl who cleans all of your shame off my finger. I make you watch as i taste you from the remaining finger, using the tip of my tongue. I can feel you throb again. You stay silent but smile through that sweet little lip bite you do. 

I drag my finger nails down each of your sides, lifting my ass up to allow you access to me. I want to fuck you. Sliding you deep inside you can see the pleasure on my face as i unhook my corset. The satin blouse buttons come undone and you have my skin on show, nipples rock hard and visible through the shiny fabric. 

I am using you. I am having my pleasure from the fact you belong to me, you are made to please me. This burns a dark flame inside me, revelling in your total submission for me. I can feel and see you are getting close, that look on your face as i fuck you hard.

"You are not allowed to cum you sissy slut. Do you understand me?" 

"Yes Miss."

I can see the anguish in your face as i keep fucking you, watching you struggle to hold off. I reach around and play with your balls for a few moments just to watch you crumble beneath me.

"I don't want to see your pretty face as i cum, whore. You will eat my cunt until i am satisfied, like a good slut."

"Yes Miss."

You watch me make my way up your body. Releasing your arms, i place my knees on either side of your shoulders and allow you to grip my thighs, pulling me down onto your pretty face. You know what i like. What way to move your pathetic tongue so it can be useful for once. I hold myself up above you as i finally start to find you useful. You speed up until you can feel the hot pressure of my cum drip down your gorgeous face. 

"I am done with you now."

"Yes Miss." 

As i get up, i allow you to remove your ankle restraints. Standing in the middle of the floor you know to get on your knees in front of me. Palms flat to the floor you bow before my feet.

"What does a good whore have to say to me?"

Head bowed you speak aloud. "Thank you for letting me please you Miss."

"Good girl."

With the crop in hand i signal you to stand to face me. I unclamp your red nipples and reach around your neck to undo your collar. Tossing it on to the bed you know you have served me well. You place one soft kiss on my forehead before that flare in your dark eyes ignites and i now know its my turn. 

Posted
Just now, Hels1920 said:

Nicely written Jen, not sure who's wetter.

hahhaa helz this made me smile. thank you

Posted

Jen Jen! Domme lady. Love it xXxX hot AF and awesome writing too

Posted
Just now, Lady_Char said:

Jen Jen! Domme lady. Love it xXxX hot AF and awesome writing too

Love ya gurl <3

Posted

Metal approves this message

Hot AF

🔓👑🔓

Posted
1 minute ago, METALSIR said:

Metal approves this message

Hot AF

🔓👑🔓

hahah thanks im glad u enjoyed it

Posted
1 minute ago, Aswitchscotland said:

Perfect

thank u :)

Posted
3 minutes ago, SB2k20 said:

Very nice Jen, loved it, well done.

thank you :)

Posted
3 hours ago, Laurah said:

oh.. wow.. O___O*

I hope thats a good wow 😵😵😵 oops

Posted

So we'll written and captivating! I felt like I was actually there! It left me with a face like this.... 🤤🤤

Posted
2 minutes ago, Bert420 said:

So we'll written and captivating! I felt like I was actually there! It left me with a face like this.... 🤤🤤

thank you amber <3

Posted

Wow, amazing story, wishing that was me chained up, and I am a Dom :)

Posted
4 minutes ago, ontonagon344 said:

Wow, amazing story, wishing that was me chained up, and I am a Dom :)

hahaha thanks for reading x

Posted

Oh my.  So very delicious.  This insight into your mind has simply served to blow mine.  You write in such lovely detail, the images you place in my mind are clear, and very very sensual.  

Amazing.  Thank you for sharing.  

Posted

This brings me to mind if a story I have read before. Are you sure you haven't written erotic literature before? 😉

Posted
12 minutes ago, MuffSparkle said:

This brings me to mind if a story I have read before. Are you sure you haven't written erotic literature before? 😉

hhaha i havent no, but this def came from my own noggin. might write more, who knows ;)