The hole

Posted

The Hole.

Broken, he lay there, summoning the courage to meet another day. She was all he had ever wanted, a light, intense and a beacon of hope in an otherwise mundane life. A new place he had found after many years, a place he had searched for, yet didn't even know he searched. 

It was in this place he found her, his first deep, meaningful connection but unlike anything he had tasted before. This was something else, something new, something that stunned him in it's intensity and caught him completely off guard. Eventually to bring him to his knees, wracked with despair and loss.

Broken, he dragged himself out of bed to face the day, his mood dark, shoulders slumped. The routine of the world for most in the morning, but his chest, heavy and his stomach knotted, the lead ball heavier than ever before.. He just hadn't expected it, this, how he felt, it was a little frightening and he had to focus on his breathing to calm himself and his heartbeat. 

Four times in the other world, the one that reeks of the mundane he had felt *** as four women he had loved, or at least thought he did. That *** was a sharp knife but this carried a sharper blade, longer and wider, the wounds it cut were of a different kind, causing damage he had never felt.

Broken, he stood in front of the mirror, ready to leave the house, and stared at dead eyes. Dread as he knew he had to mix, be civil to others and try to smile, three days now he had been trying, since the end. Three days where the knife twisted it's wicked path through him, three days almost on autopilot, a dreamlike state as he blundered his way through. 

Broken, he sat in his car, not sure if he could do it, go to work. Confusion reigned, he was a mess and didn't know why. Only three months they had been close, and this, feelings of an intensity that derailed basic thought, coherent conversation. He didn't get it and as he sat, he could feel it coming. Welcoming it, as it had sat there, bubbling inside, threatening for three days. He cried.

Posted
10 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

been there.

I reckon most have 😊. All part of the game.

Posted

Have a sob in a layby for 5 minutes, punch the steering wheel and get on with it, eh?

And never shy away from being hurt.

Love is worth any ***.

Posted
5 hours ago, METALSIR said:

Have a sob in a layby for 5 minutes, punch the steering wheel and get on with it, eh?

And never shy away from being hurt.

Love is worth any ***.

I think that experience was more about the differing intensity between kink and vanilla, it caught me completely by surprise as she was my first real encounter. It was not something I was expecting and I didn't understand at the time, what and why. I do now though.

Posted
10 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

I think that experience was more about the differing intensity between kink and vanilla, it caught me completely by surprise as she was my first real encounter. It was not something I was expecting and I didn't understand at the time, what and why. I do now though.

ahhhhh.

now i understand.