Sandals and toerings mens thoughts

Sexytoerings

Posted

Do men find certain kind of sandals and/or toerings sexy and if so what kind and does color matter of the shoe or toerings? And are anklets a turn on or does it matter? 

Posted

Thats so subjective, one guy will the next won't, wear what you want, the only person you have to please is yourself, trust me, whatever your preference it will be a popular choice.

Posted

Kind of a very broad question especially if you are a foot and shoe lover. Sandals come in many forms and all can be attractive if found on the right foot and outfit at the appropriate occasion.

Toe rings,in my opinion, are always a turn on. Something about toe adornment drives me insane. Not only do I find them attractive but I love the fact that a woman gives a shit enough to wear them.

Colors again depends on the occasion, style and the rest of your outfit so there are no limitations.

Anklets are amazing. I especially like the ones from India that jingle ♥️

MzJax, your feet, shoes and pictures of both are fantastic! Thank you for sharing.🥰 I feel that a woman’s feet and hands are I window to her soul. How she takes care of them can speak volumes about the attention she pays to detail and her self. They are literally the first thing I notice.🥂

Posted
8 hours ago, angry_g said:

MzJax, your feet, shoes and pictures of both are fantastic! Thank you for sharing.🥰 I feel that a woman’s feet and hands are I window to her soul. How she takes care of them can speak volumes about the attention she pays to detail and her self. They are literally the first thing I notice.🥂

My pleasure, its something I enjoy very much 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I see toe rings as a choking hazard

For me the removal of the toe ring or rings can be very erotic if its done right 😋

Posted
2 hours ago, MzJax said:

For me the removal of the toe ring or rings can be very erotic if its done right 😋

Haha, of course.  I just wanted a small joke ;) 

Posted

I agree MzJax. It is a wonderful thing. The feet and toes have some of the most powerful and sensitive nerve endings and as you say, if done right can be as if stimulating as any part of the body. God bless you for being you.🌹

Posted

Toe rings are sexy and ankle bracelets very sexy. Mainly jewelry kind of rings gold silver etc. I’ve never seen plastic or lanyard kind of rings or promise rings on toes lol. And sandals I think those fuzzy furry pink sandals are cute or the between the toe ones are fine too but sandals display your little beauties so there sexy too. More so sexy open toe high heels shoes accentuating the arches as well as showing off the toes very sexy. And even sexier still all that with very see through nylon pantyhose. Black, white, nude, red etc. very very sexy.

• 2 years later...
Posted
Anklets and toe rings drive me wild. I’m not that into shoes or sandals. Maybe the kind that lace up the calves. The only thing I’d change about your photo is to ***t your nails. It finishes off the polished look.