What's your #selfcare ritual?

Annalou

Posted

My parents are hella toxic so I tend to stay in my room 24/7 always making sure I have water/snacks. Every Sunday I spend the day with my boyfriend and he destresses me we just talk, sometimes we have sex, we cuddle.

Posted

Self Care: getting enough sleep.Taking my meds. Using good bounderies.

Posted

Playing my drums. When I'm behind them nothing else matters...

Posted

Gaming and washing, styling my hair even if I’m not going anywhere 

Posted

Looking in the mirror dress sharp stand tall smell good all the usual thing just rinse and repeat. The better you look the better you feel but always remember you are special, unique and everyone needs you in thier life no matter how trivial your interactions

• 1 month later...
Posted

Netflix, baths, fruits and other healthy amazing vegan food 🥰

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Since there's plenty of time for cooking I pile a load of veg into my trolly when I'm shopping. I listen to some relaxing Hindu mantras while I'm in the bath and I try to get out for a ride on my mountain bike a few times a week.

Posted

I like to take a warm bath after my time with Sir and look over the marks left on me. It soothes my body and mind and the bruises help me avoid subdrop when I have to go a few days between sessions

Posted

I enjoy taking hot showers, I should say just standing under the hot flow of water. Getting dressed up often improves my mood. Aside from that, sometimes I like to light a candle and lay on the bed as I work lotion into my body, trying to appreciate the feeling of my body and the sensation of pampering myself.

When I am having an emotionally rough time, I write into a journal trying to pour those emotions out, and usually toss the pages afterwards. 

Posted

Meditation to cleanse and recharge 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

We got to camp to get away from it all but in all honesty.... increasing sexual play relieves anxiety for me so I almost need it in a sense

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Yoga, dog walks for heads pace and long baths.

Posted

My self care is taking time for myself and doing absolutely nothing and switching off my brain.  Sometimes to do this i’ll have a soak in the bath or i will go on a nice walk with the dog.  The gym used to help me with self care and I can’t wait for them to reopen so I can get under a barbell again.  

Videogames also help me unwind too (shaking trees in *** crossing is somewhat satisfying) 

Posted

Yoga or curling up with a good book!

I agree that video games are great to unwind too though.