***d sex fantasy

Kinkydelights30

Posted

Love ***d sex! You have great choice! Hope you find what you are after ❤️

Posted

Agree safewords and safe gestures/sounds well beforehand. The Tops should plan the scenario, with leeway for improvisation, but definitely have an idea for how things will pan out so that toys or props are available and time is not lost looking for them. Improvising is all very well but it really works better with those who are more familiar with each other. Start smaller scale with a view to working up, rather than risking shock or horror with an excessive scene. Ensure that the playspace is private and that there is no chance of being overlooked or overheard - your ***d sex scene may be sexy to you but could look terrifying to an onlooker. Police handcuffs are not fluffy!

Posted

The nice thing of using police cuffs is once you get locked up in them you can't get out of them  unlesd your partner unlocks you with the keys i have been in a ***d sex situation where my partners friend found me handcuffed naked to the bed frame and took advantage of the situation i was in i found it very sexy and stimulating being caught locked up naked in the cuffs unable to do anyting about it

Posted

If playing where others may see it’s important to get written consent first - may need to hand to police if they are called..

Posted

While scenarios are endless, the choice for the third party is very important. Experienced, the right person will ask you the questions that would make you feel confident and comfortable with him/her. There are groups for this type of fantasy on another site that I can say here, where you could find members in your area. Play safe

Posted
3 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

While scenarios are endless, the choice for the third party is very important. Experienced, the right person will ask you the questions that would make you feel confident and comfortable with him/her. There are groups for this type of fantasy on another site that I can say here, where you could find members in your area. Play safe

Pm please

Posted

This is one of my fav fantasies and I want to explore it more. I would like to be nude, hands cuffed behind my back, and led into a room full of people on a leash. ***d to my knees I would endure a bukakke w/ several men. Some whipping, cbt, and nipple *** would be used to maintain my enthusiasm. Hopefully I would be covered in cum. Perhaps later, or on another occaision a gangbang.